“Sweet green tea”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Everyone there was friendly & fun to talk to. Great service & the food was good, especially the sweet green tea!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We were there for lunch today, February 1, 2013. The prices were a little high but it's right in the middle of Palm Springs. We sat outside and it was lovely. The food was very good especially the 3 Amigos Dynamite Roll. The service was good.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Dined here with a group from the office - 12 of us. On first impression, you would think that this restaurant needs work. The decor is industrial -not your typical Japanese place. But the food makes up for it. Some of our party was not into sushi and opted for hot entrees. They reported positive reviews. Of course, I buried myself in sushi. We ordered way too much for the table and it came in time and every dish was consistently good.

Happy Sushi is located in the Mercato, right on the main drag but back from the street. There is outside dining if you should like to people watch. Prices are reasonable - remember this is the desert and all the fish needs to be flown in. And service was attentive and fast.

I'd recommend Happy Sushi just like it was recommended to me by our hotel.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Service was great and fast. Fresh tasting fish. I've had better and I've had worse. It did not disappoint me.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The sushi was quite good, the fish fresh and the chef very personable and friendly. It was not crowded at all but September is low season in Palm Springs due to the heat. In high season it should be pretty popular.