“Coldstone great for warm Palm Springs days”
Review of Coldstone Creamery

Coldstone Creamery
Ranked #8 of 17 Dessert in Palm Springs
Reviewed February 1, 2013

As a lover of premium ice cream, Coldstone always is a welcome sight. The staff at the downtown Palm Springs location is friendly and efficient. The ice cream is delicious, of course. The lines have been quite short during my two late afternoon visits.

There are newer reviews for Coldstone Creamery

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went there to purchase ice cream, only customers in store my father in law older gentleman had an emergency and had to use the bathroom while I was ordering he asked if they had a bathroom, and one of the two girls working said no, I then politely asked that my father in law had an emergency and I would pay if he could use it quick. They said no he could not, smiling. I understand they have company policy and procedures but common sense and compassion must also come in to play when dealing with customers. I was very dissatisfied with the way they handled it. I paid and left the restaurant

Reviewed November 28, 2012

Expensive as usual for Coldstone and very good, little seating outside or inside in the summer your dish will melt.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I know this is a chain but the standards are so high and the ice cream is so good.
We enjoyed a "Love it " Banana Caramel Crunch consisiting of french vanilla ice crea, chopped almonds, caramel sauce and banana.
The flavours are exquisite and you must watch them making it on the cold marble stone as it makes your mouth water.
This store was one of our favourites.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Waited a year to have my coldstone fix (live in England) had the strawberry with fresh raspberry mix in. This is what REAL ice cream should taste like! Non of that homogenised vegetable fat stuff!