“Not my favorite”

Aspen Mills Bread Co.
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Palm Springs
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have tried their baked bread,cupcakes and had lunch there a few times, but no more . I have had much better bread , better service and surroundings.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Aspen Mills has great bread. What more can I say! Good variety and just top quality. Wen we are in Palm Springs or just passing through, we make it a point of stocking up. We also manage to have a cinnamon roll for breakfast and sometimes a sandwich for lunch. Don't miss this fine place!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We always buy our sandwich bread there for lunch. They also do fantastic onion, parmesan and spinach rolls but only at Thanksgiving/Chrsitmas. (They also have a stall at the Palm Springs Village Fest each week.)

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My favorite from Aspen Mills is the Prime Cut, a roast beef extravaganza which includes sliced zucchini and a touch of horseradish. Muffins are also terrific as are the many varieties of loaves of bread (I've tried three or four). Aspen Mills is a must any time we visit Palm Springs.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

The best sandwiches around served on their artisan breads. The food is fantastic and the cookies and brownies are incredible. A favorite lunchtime place but seating is limited. Usually get it to go and the sandwiches come with a side of potato salad and a pickle...as if you needed more than the sandwich. The salads are also tasty. Never had anything there I did not like.