Courtyard by Marriott Palm Springs
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$111
$90
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$196
$149
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$72
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
$134
$128
$149
$119
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$224
$159
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$305
  • Pool
All reviewsstandard courtyardmarriott rewardsroom was cleanconvention centerclose to the airportfree shuttle servicetahquitz canyondowntown areabreakfast includedmountain viewwould stay here againrancho miragenice propertypleasant stayfront desk staffnice pool areamorning coffee
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was hoping for more, but was really disappointed when we went to check out the pool and spa to find that they were both ice cold!!! I know that it was only the beginning of March, but to not be able to use the "hot" tub in southern california??
It seems like Courtyard hotels are going the way of the airlines with wanting to charge for every last possible thing. My $144 per night rate quickly become $169 + when they added everything that they did not specify on their website. And by the way, did I mention that you could not even use the pool or spa???

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
PSCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. My apologies that the pool and spa were not heated to your satisfaction. In checking all of the information - The pool and spa were heated to the right tempreatures, and we did no have any other guest complaints during that time. We dont have any hidden fees, we do not charge for parking or have any resort fees assocaites with are rates. The room charge was for room and tax only.

Again, I am sorry you did not enjoy the pool, but please give us another chance when you visit Palm Springs

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We were welcomed profusely when we arrived. We had 2 grandchildren with us, ages 7 and 11. Our reservation indicated we had 4 people, and I'd requested an upgrade. Much to our surprise, we were upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite with 2 beds in it (this must be a new concept for Courtyards). The couch also folded out. When we got to the room, however, the saw that both of the beds in the bedroom were doubles! The bed closest to the window was shoved right up against the air conditioner, so my husband had to crawl from the foot of the bed to get into the bed. My husband is 6'3"; we didn't fit too well in this bed, so we didn't sleep real well. Plus, we were sleeping just about on top of the air conditioner.

As I mentioned, we had indicated on our reservation that we had 4 people. There were only towels for 3. I called downstairs for more towels. None arrived. We left for dinner, and there were still no towels when we returned, so we called again. The towels were brought right up. After that, we realized there were no blankets on the bed, so we called for blankets; we were brought more towels. The man had to take some people to the airport, so we didn't get blankets for about a half hour.

The pool area was very nice. There were two men playing the guitar softly; this was very pleasant. I don't know if they were guests, or were hired by the hotel. Again, though, there was an issue with towels; the towel bin was empty. I went to the front desk, and a man brought towels out immediately.

My husband had to work while we were there; he appreciated the free Wi-Fi and the desk set up. We also appreciated the mini-fridge.

This was a quiet hotel. I believe it would work well for families or business people.

Room Tip: Some rooms look out over the pool -- and some of the ones on the first floor open right onto the pool. Of course this is a matter of preference. We lucked out with a room that wasn't right over the pool, but still looked into the inner courtyard, rather than into the street. I'd skip the double beds if you're traveling with kids -- it was really tight.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
PSCourtyard, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear Gueat

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I am glad we were able to accomdate you in one of our suites. We do have suites at Courtyard properties. I am sorry that the bed configuration did not fit your needs and that some of the services you requested were not delivered on time. I will address this with my staff. Again, thank you for styaing with us and I hope you give us another chance.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stayed 3 nights here. Very convenient, clean, with a Bistro for some great food and beverages. Agree with Theodore727: well run and very helpful staff. Although close to the airport, we didn't hear any overhead aircraft. Great view of the mountains. Very close to the main downtown area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback on our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us. We do have a great staff that truly have the spirit to serve our guests. I am glad you enjoyed the Bistro which serves breakfast and dinner and Starbucks coffee.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We stayed for several days and found that the location was great and staff very helpful and knowledgeable. We had an issue one day at the pool, when our time there was interrupted by a barking dog in a room above the pool, and the smell of cigarette smoke coming from the same room. When the issue was brought up to the front desk, a manager came and handled it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side have a great unobstructed views of the mountains. Some rooms have balconies with chairs, some have balconies but too small for chairs, and some rooms have no balcony at all.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear valued guest

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the staff took great care of you. I also glad that the issues were handled promptly. We are a non smoking hotel and we do not allow pets other than service animals.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Wife and I stayed four days over Modernism Week. We had booked, and when we arrived, asked for a quiet room. The receptionist assigned us what had to be the quietest room in the hotel, third floor, end of hall, back side. The room was spacious and clean, and WiFi reception was excellent. The newly renovated lobby/cafe area was bright and inviting, and the breakfast was exceptionally good, though a little pricey. The pool area was clean and pleasant. Their are many amenities, restaurants, stores close by, and it's away from the crowds of downtown. Will definitely stay here on a return to P/S.

Room Tip: Probably away from poolside and towards rear parking lot are quietest
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will come back. The hotel is centrally located to downtown and the airport and as such is in a quiet neigbourhood which most of our guests enjoy.

Again, thank you and we hope to see you soon