Riviera Palm Springs Resort
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$114
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$184
$163
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$359
$335
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$190
$161
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$103
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$236
$219
  • Pool
Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
Travelocity
Colony Palms Hotel(Palm Springs)
$269
$247
2,676 results
All reviewsmain pooljunior suiteself parkingpool scenepool viewgirls weekendgreat poolmid centurysidebarpitscabanaretrovaletdjviberathip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The room was ready well before check in and everyone was accommodating. The hotel room was very clean and comfortable and the pool was nice and open late. The only issue was that the gym was usually packed so there was a wait for the machines. But I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Circa59GM, Manager at Riviera Palm Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Many thanks for being our guest and for taking the opportunity to reach out with this feedback for us. We're thrilled that the visit was a mostly seamless one for you, and that our extended pool hours helped you to experience even more of playful charm. It would be a pleasure to host you again and to showcase even more of our historic site, and we encourage you to reach out to the team with any of your future booking needs. All our best until then, and thanks again for your time, stay and review!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I recently stayed one night at the Riveria and was pleasantly surprised. The last time I had stayed at the hotel I was not impressed. Mostly because the pool felt more like a scene out of Las Vegas than relaxing Palm Springs. I'm sure staying during the week made a big difference rather than staying over the weekend. It reminded me of when I first started visiting the desert. Great music, great service and a nice atmosphere. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a nice Palm Springs getaway.

Room Tip: I love that they are pet friendly! Next time I'll bring my small dog.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary W

We're so happy to have welcomed you back, Mary, and we appreciate your time in lending us this thoughtful review. We take great care to create an enjoyable and relaxing experience for each of our guests, so we're thrilled to have accomplished this for you so successfully. We'd love the chance to host you again and again, and we hope that you'll reach out to our dedicated team with any of your future Palm Springs needs!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Stayed for 4 nights at the end of a 3 week road trip. Nice room with 2 queen beds (read large) nice bathroom with half wet room. Hotel has glamour stamped all over it and is great place to walk around and take in the various themes of decor (imagining you are one of the rat 'pack'). Only had food from one of the pool bars during the day but it was cooked freshly to order and was very nice and not too pricey. The pool areas were well laid out and good supply of fresh towels, nice outdoor hot tubs and fire pits for the evening. Really enjoyed our stay in Palm Springs and this was partly due to the Riviera.

Room Tip: Insist on a balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Circa59GM, Manager at Riviera Palm Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

We're so glad to have lent our site and hospitality to your Palm Springs experience, and we're so glad that these offerings made it a memorable one for you, Chris. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back the next time you're in our area, and we hope that you'll reach out to the team and afford us the opportunity to showcase even more of our proud and playful history!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I'm going to start by saying this is a beautiful property. This hotel has done well for quite some time because of its name, and it being a historic property, however the customer service is bringing this property down. That being said.... the hotel was just average compared to other hotels in the area with the same rating. Worst hotel shower out of any hotel I have ever stayed at. We took a video to show how bad this shower was, while I was showering. Lets just say that there would be seconds delay in when water would come out, while showering. It took 45 minutes for someone to come up and "Fix" the issue. This kept going on all weekend. Customer Service was that of a 2 star. It took a long time to get simple amenities. All of the ice machines near our room, including the one across our door did not work. When I brought this up to the staff, they said it would be fixed right away. 5 days later, still no fix. Another instance of bad CS, was as the pool, where we waited an hour just to get towels? There were lots of people standing around the bar doing nothing, and yet we had to wait an hour just for towels?

Almost forgot to mention the buffet brunch that was served. I can't believe the lack of quality of food that was put out for people. You should be embarrassed. Make shift french toast with a leftover sourdough roll? Cheap fruits, in watermelon and cantaloupe? 1 type of bagel, and 1 type of bread? Really??? This is suppose to be a nice hotel! This is something you would see at a 2 star property. Food quality is better at a Denny's. Do not waste your time!

I would give this hotel nothing more than a 3 star, and would prefer many of the 3 stars in the area over this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Michael T
Circa59GM, Manager at Riviera Palm Springs Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

While we're glad to have welcomed you to our site, we're certainly sorry to hear of these shortcomings associated with your respective visit. Naturally, attentiveness to hospitality and property maintenance is of utmost priority to our team, and we apologize for bumps in the road during this especially busy week of Coachella. We'd certainly welcome the opportunity to further discuss your experience and to welcome you back to share in our site at its more customary finest, and we encourage you to reach out to our management team as you stage return travels to the area. We'd love the opportunity to speak with you more, and we thank you in advance for this continued time and attention.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

We stayed here for a week durning coachella. We had paid quite a lot for it, so was expecting it to be great everything including service. We had booked 3 of us to stay there and was expecting to get 2 double beds, but instead we got one double bed to share for 3 so that was something new lucky it was a girls trip and the hubby's didn't come. We had paid 3 of us to stay here and one day we wanted to go and use the pools but the catch is only two people get a wrist band??? and the 3rd one has to pay, wouldn't you think you have paid for 3 people to spend a week here it's included? No it's only included for 2? I would hate to imange if a family stayed here and how much they would have to pay for kids etc.... The front desk staff were not helpful at all they didn't know anything.... They didn't want to help, even though it's there job? The crica/main dinning room was crap, service crap, food service crap, food average. The front ladies running the show were crap, they had nooo idea what they were doing! They were rude. We ended up getting room service a couple of times before we headed out to coachella so that was all good, we waited for our room service for like 45 mins, that's sweet then we would get it, have it in our room.... and then we would get back later on and they had been in our rooms again? To take away a pizza box which we can put in the bin ourselves. I didn't like that at all as we had a lot of our personal things everywhere and thought nobody would come in so would leave all our stuff out this happened more then once, I don't know if it's in there rules or whatever but it's bloody werid! When we went to check out I called for bell service to collect our bags so we could get to the airport. We waited in front lobby about 50 mins for our bags.... It was such a joke! We got to airport went and boom on plane they took so long, we should of brought them down ourselves cause it was a joke. The staff at Rivera are not friendly at all. I think if I went back I would look somewhere else, just wasn't impressed with it at all.

• Stayed: April 2014