Very nice presentation as you arrive.
Employees very pleasant.
Large resort - we were in building 4 and it was a decent hike to get to our room
Nice pool - everything was well maintained.
Rooms nice - good hot shower - lots of tv stations to view - internet stunk most of the time.
Nice Mexican restaurant up a block past 7-11 and to the left. Denny's about a 10-15 minute walk past the Mexican restaurant. Other than that, nothing.......downtown is a round trip 3-4 mile walk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and styled, eclectic, cool, bohemian getaway. Inspired by the nonchalant elegance of Slim Aaron’s photographs, The Riviera is free spirited, vibrant, playful and bohemian with a sprinkling of retro nostalgia. The whimsy of Hollywood Regency in the guest rooms merges with the eclectic spirit of the public areas and makes for a perfectly unique resort getaway in Palm Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Palm Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Resort And Spa, Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort & Spa, Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort