We stayed here with a group of friends over the weekend. The resort was nice, not luxury, but okay for a weekend away. The rooms were cleaned well, however the hallways and common areas were dirty and noticed wear and tear. We were obviously placed in a louder building (building 4) and could hear loud people throughout the night.
The lobby and common areas of the resort were nice - great lounging for the evening. Their lounge/bar was nice, especially with the outdoor seating.
The pool ended up being a party atmosphere - although I heard that the second pool was quieter.
Overall, the resort was decorated in a Rat Pack style which was fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and styled, eclectic, cool, bohemian getaway. Inspired by the nonchalant elegance of Slim Aaron’s photographs, The Riviera is free spirited, vibrant, playful and bohemian with a sprinkling of retro nostalgia. The whimsy of Hollywood Regency in the guest rooms merges with the eclectic spirit of the public areas and makes for a perfectly unique resort getaway in Palm Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Riviera Palm Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Resort & Spa, Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort And Spa, Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort