Nice enough hotel. Needs to serve food later. Rooms are well done. Fun. On the small side.
Biggest issue is the clientele. If you want to meet all the friends and the friends of friends of the Jersey shore cast, this is your place. Not sure if it is cause the rooms are cheap or if this is where Partiers know to go, but it is frat house central meets Daytona beach MTV spring break. If u are looking for a relaxing weekend of sun and cocktails, not so much. They have a house DJ that makes it like a pool party cum wedding that has gone terribly wrong. Stay away unless looking to shack up with blonde ladies that have too much make up on. Ps. Nobody looks that good with so many tattoos in the wrong place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and styled, eclectic, cool, bohemian getaway. Inspired by the nonchalant elegance of Slim Aaron’s photographs, The Riviera is free spirited, vibrant, playful and bohemian with a sprinkling of retro nostalgia. The whimsy of Hollywood Regency in the guest rooms merges with the eclectic spirit of the public areas and makes for a perfectly unique resort getaway in Palm Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Palm Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Resort And Spa, Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort & Spa, Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort