This was my first stay in Palm Springs and i really enjoyed the Riveria. From the moment we checked in the concierge, Rigoberto, greeted us with a smile and extremely professional and helpful attitude. He was very knowledgeable about the area which was nice it being our first time there. When our pool view room did not have the view or balcony we expected he easily and quickly arranged our upgrade to a jr. suite. Our room was spacious, comfortable, and clean.
The pool area can be crowded but being there in Nov. we didn't have any problems finding lounge chairs/daybeds and the poolside service was friendly and quick. This hotel is a little way from the main downtown area but is an easy cab ride. We even walked it one evening but definitely decided on a cab ride back. I really enjoyed my stay and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legend is surpassed, in mythical and mystical proportions, as 24 voluminous acres rise from the Palm Springs desert like a phoenix, capturing and challenging the imagination. More an epic and contemporary Mecca for cultural sophisticates than just another hotel in California, The Riviera Palm Springs draws from the best Palm Springs resorts of all genres to create a theater of relaxation, rejuvenation and indulgence amid world-class golf, shopping and vistas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Riviera Palm Springs, A Tribute Portfolio Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Resort And Spa, Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort & Spa, Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort