This was my first stay in Palm Springs and i really enjoyed the Riveria. From the moment we checked in the concierge, Rigoberto, greeted us with a smile and extremely professional and helpful attitude. He was very knowledgeable about the area which was nice it being our first time there. When our pool view room did not have the view or balcony we expected he easily and quickly arranged our upgrade to a jr. suite. Our room was spacious, comfortable, and clean.
The pool area can be crowded but being there in Nov. we didn't have any problems finding lounge chairs/daybeds and the poolside service was friendly and quick. This hotel is a little way from the main downtown area but is an easy cab ride. We even walked it one evening but definitely decided on a cab ride back. I really enjoyed my stay and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and styled, eclectic, cool, bohemian getaway. Inspired by the nonchalant elegance of Slim Aaron’s photographs, The Riviera is free spirited, vibrant, playful and bohemian with a sprinkling of retro nostalgia. The whimsy of Hollywood Regency in the guest rooms merges with the eclectic spirit of the public areas and makes for a perfectly unique resort getaway in Palm Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Riviera Palm Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Resort And Spa, Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort & Spa, Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort