I took a trip to Palm Springs with some of my girl friends earlier this year and stayed at the Riviera. We had a blast! The concierge was extremely helpful at all times, gave us great recommendations on places to go, restaurants to eat at, etc.
The service at the pools was great and the drinks were delicious. Breakfast was pretty good also. I just had simple granola, but I tried my friends corned beef hash and it was pretty tasty.
The decor is cool, but there are some little things that I was left scratching my head about...like why is the elevator so dingy? I would imagine for a luxury hotel that they would have spent time and money on all aspects of the property. I hope that in the near future they invest some of the money from sales on renovating the lower grade aspects of the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and styled, eclectic, cool, bohemian getaway. Inspired by the nonchalant elegance of Slim Aaron’s photographs, The Riviera is free spirited, vibrant, playful and bohemian with a sprinkling of retro nostalgia. The whimsy of Hollywood Regency in the guest rooms merges with the eclectic spirit of the public areas and makes for a perfectly unique resort getaway in Palm Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Palm Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Resort & Spa, Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort And Spa, Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort