Best Western Inn at Palm Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
V Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
Hotel California(Palm Springs)
Musicland Hotel(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Desert Lodge(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast areapool areafree breakfastbreakfast is servedhard boiled eggsfridge and microwaveyogurtquiet locationcoffee machineopen hoursindian canyonsclose to downtownbed was comfortablenice stayshort drivepool and hot tubpalm canyon drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2007

the room and beds just great. very clean! i loved the pool area, i felt like my own pool no one to bother me i went swimming all hrs, late night morning any time i wanted.very private and so beauitful at the pool area. and the staff really made me feel wecolme at check in she cared.i stayed extra days. i will be visiting there alot. my little secert.

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed September 7, 2007

We had this getaway weekend and we thougt palm springs would be a nice idea since we like hot weather and swimming with our 19 month little girl.
we got there on a friday, and saturady was good until 11: 00 pm
when my husband saw a very very fast ( ligthing fast) creature that went from the airco to behind the tv. he thougt it could be a scorpion, but he saw a spider as large as his hand with large fatty legs, he did not sleep at all night and as soon as i woke up on sunday, my husband advice me not to put my feet on the carpet. we where so scared that we fastly got all our things and get out of the room ( 5:30 am).
awful
I dont know what would it happend if this thing hurts my little girl.

i just tell everybody beware of large spiders

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank saharadesert
Reviewed August 16, 2007

I don't understand all the bad revieuws because we found the hotel very good. Indeed it was very hot in the room, but we plugged the airco while we went swimming and it was cool when we came back. Ok, when you enter the room and go immediatly to bed, it is very hot.
They were friendly and it was all ok.

Stayed: July 2007
Reviewed June 26, 2007

Returning to AZ on our way home from a Wedding in Long Beach, CA we decided stay in Palm Springs.

My Husband & 2 little ones did not arrive until 11:30 pm. Tired & ready to go to bed, we walked into the room & were welcomed with hot temps of about 120 degrees. The Granite counters in the bathroom were hot enough to keep coffee & keep meals warm.

We immediately put the air conditioner on at 65 degrees high cool. Our neighbors next door checked in about an hour before
us & had the same problem. It was actually cooler outside & they opened the windows to let the High 80's/low 90's temps cool off their room.

Thinking the small room would cool off soon we did not complain. My husband wanted to leave but I did not want to pack up my little ones & I was exhausted. I wet washed cloths & tried to cool off my kids. I put them closest to to the A/C unit. But I should have listened to my husband. It did not cool off till 4:00 in the morning.

The front desk called our room around 12:30 the next day to tell us we needed to book another day or check out. My husband told him we are moving slow due to tiredness b/c our room was very warm evening/morning. The clerk acted surprised. We know our neighbor complained.

This hotel in Palm Springs should set the hotel room air on at least set on the 80's temps. It was too uncomfortable to wait 4 hours for the room to cool down. I live in AZ & not a stranger to the heat but my goodness (watching my language) it was so dang unbearable.

My suggestion if you make reservations here in the warmer months is to ask cool off your room before you arrive.

The positive is that it was clean & the clerk working when checking in was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank Jingles64
Reviewed June 4, 2007

We stayed one night on the drive from LA to Phoenix. We (2 children 5 & 7, wife and me) were given room C103. This room is on the ground floor in the 3rd block along from the main reception. Later in the evening we realised that when someone elsewhere in the block either flushed or emptied their sinks, the sink in our room filled with waste water. On examining the sink, we found a stained tide mark! It would appear that this has been happening a while. We raised this first thing in the morning with reception, we were given a $20 rebate.

The breakfast was mediocre.

I don't think we would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family