Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Al and Kelly
Mesa, Arizona

Solid Value

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 7, 2019
This is not a new facility. The staff are professional, friendly and helpful. Beds are comfortable. Nice, poolside breakfast. We had six adults and they had a two bedroom upstairs suite that was reasonably priced and so nice to visit!
Date of stay: July 2019
    $67
3.1 miles from Best Western Inn At Palm Springs
View more hotels in Palm Springs
1,062 results
All reviews breakfast area pool area free breakfast hour pool yogurt open hours bed was comfortable close to downtown short drive pool and hot tub great pool microwave desert poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Stayed here in late June for a few days on a visit to palm Springs.

The Hotel is nicely positioned, the reception staff friendly and polite.
I am a Diamond Member and although i was offered a better room, I was not upgraded, however, I decided not to pay extra and was more than happy with our room.

Breakfast is light but complimentary by the pool which is nice.
The staff here are all very nice, although on the last morning, going for breakfast, we did say the usual good morning to the server but was what we thought totally ignored.
On closer inspection we noticed she was plugged in to her iphone. Not very professional.

However, i would stay here again and would recommend it

Room tip: Be nice but expect to pay
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank dolphinboy1
Reviewed June 24, 2019

I stayed for 1 evening over the weekend and it was a pleasant stay. The checkin was a slight hiccup as they couldn't find my reservation by my name. But once given the confirmation number it was a breeze after that. I did enjoy the little welcome bag (2 bottles of water, some peanut butter cracker sandwiches and cookies). The complimentary breakfast wasn't anything fancy but there were a few hot items (scrambed eggs, made to order waffles and a rotating protein). The a/c worked great in the room and some basic toiletries were provided.

My only real compliance and why the 3 stars instead of 4 was the elevator was not functioning. Normally I wouldn't care that much for the inconvenience but I suffered a bad sprain 2 weeks prior to my visit. It is still healing and still somewhat painful to walk on. So I had a bit of trouble using the 2 flights stairs while carrying my luggage to and from my room.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Geekgrl
Reviewed June 17, 2019

I have stayed at this property before and have always been treated with the utmost respect and hospitality. It is a older property but well maintained. It is always quiet and secure. The staff seems to go out of their way to tend to your needs and to make you feel welcome. The pool is clean and open 24 hours for your convenience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Hotel its self is fine its clean, has a very nice pool & hot jacuzzi which backs onto the mountains. Great breakfast is provided in the mornings. It's a bit tired though could do with a make over. The nets in the rooms were very dirty & could do with changing. Staff were very pleasant.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2019

clean rooms, pool and hot tub. not downtown but an easy drive to downtown or the other way to sight see breakfast every morning by the pool. Rooms have microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. make meals in room to save money for other things.

Date of stay: May 2019