Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Hanna1955
El Centro, California

Excellent, Comfortable, and Reasonable Priced.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 17, 2019
I have stayed at this property before and have always been treated with the utmost respect and hospitality. It is a older property but well maintained. It is always quiet and secure. The staff seems to go out of their way to tend to your needs and to make you feel welcome. The pool is clean and open 24 hours for your convenience.
Date of stay: June 2019
    $56
3.1 miles from Best Western Inn At Palm Springs
View more hotels in Palm Springs
1,062 results
All reviews breakfast area pool area free breakfast hour pool yogurt open hours bed was comfortable close to downtown short drive pool and hot tub great pool microwave desert poolside
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Hotel its self is fine its clean, has a very nice pool & hot jacuzzi which backs onto the mountains. Great breakfast is provided in the mornings. It's a bit tired though could do with a make over. The nets in the rooms were very dirty & could do with changing. Staff were very pleasant.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2019

clean rooms, pool and hot tub. not downtown but an easy drive to downtown or the other way to sight see breakfast every morning by the pool. Rooms have microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. make meals in room to save money for other things.

2  Thank yorkshirerose81
Reviewed May 28, 2019

MY wife and I have stayed at several Best Westerns and they all maintain a standard for mid price hotels that do not disappoint. The front staff was courteous, the rooms clean and the bed very comfortable. The morning breakfast by the pool was a plus and had all the goodies you'd expect.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paul D
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Please see previous comments. This hotel needs an entire renovation. It was not a pleasant experience. Carpets were dirty, walls of rooms were dirty, bathroom floor was dirty, heater/AC unit was hanging off the wall:(

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed April 11, 2019

I have stayed at this Hotel many times before. If I wanted pure luxury with a magnificent “Feast” for breakfast and an Olympic standard swimming pool - I would have gone to stay at a Hilton or a Hyatt!!
This hotel offers a 24 hour outdoor pool with a complementary breakfast with some hot food items available for 3 hours every morning - if it’s cold there are heaters provided and also an indoor area to eat it!
An old property, but constantly being repaired or improved. The reason I come back is that I travel alone - I want a clean, safe room with friendly helpful staff that make my stay very pleasant. That is exactly what I get here - every single visit. That is why I come back for an extended stay not once, but twice every year.
I am a “tight Fisted” English man that likes value for money - which is exactly what I get from staff that are very helpful and more friendly that in the more expensive chains!
I will be back soon for more of the same!

Room tip: I like top floor - less people passing by.
Date of stay: March 2019