All reviews pool area breakfast area free breakfast breakfast is served hour pool hard boiled eggs quiet location yogurt coffee machine open hours indian canyons close to downtown short drive nice pool pool and hot tub palm canyon drive the main drag
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Room was comfortable but some things were cheaply done and not to standards I have come to expect from Best Western. I probably wouldn't book at this location again. Staff was excellent but room was disappointing. I booked a room with two queen beds.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Todd A, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

Thank You for your review as we are a older hotel we are trying improve all of our rooms on a day to day base and not inter-up our guest's stays.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

I was pleased with our choice. Unfortunately, my husband became ill on our first day of travel and climbed into bed as soon as we got there. Not wanting to drive someplace for dinner I asked the desk staff for a recommendation I could walk to. There were many to choose from, but she recommended Sherman's Deli and Bakery if I might want some Chicken Soup for my husband. Great recommendation. The room and bathroom were very clean, nicely decorated and updated. I liked the shampoo, body wash, conditioner dispenser, just not where it was located. Because it was so low it was really hard to dispense the products. I do have to say the room (two double beds) was very small and made it feel a bit cramped. Being we were two people, and a one night stay if was fine. I would think if you had kids or more than two people with luggage it would definitely be uncomfortable. I also really liked the fact that it had two phone ports on the nightstand between the beds. Made it so convenient and you didn't have to search for plugs. The free breakfast bar was very good, I liked the freshly made omelettes. Perhaps drop the need of the "breakfast card" though. After going back to the room because I forgot it, I wasn't even asked for it. I would definitely recommend, but check room size. The on-line picture pretty much shows it being small.

Room tip: Check size of room. The two double beds for more than two people would be cramped.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Todd A, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review

Reviewed April 24, 2017

While I was virtually forced to stay here recently due to lack of reasonably priced availability of other accommodations because of Coachella, this hotel represented extremely poor value with marginal cleanliness and run-down condition for a rate of over $250 US/nt.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Todd A, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

I am sorry you didn't enjoy your stay

Reviewed April 22, 2017

Have stayed here before, and have always had a very good experience. Comfortable beds, decent breakfast, and the price was very good and well worth the price, will stay here again. I have tried other locations during my travels, however, it seem Best Western has the best deals than most other hotels.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank You and hope to see you back soon

Reviewed April 15, 2017

What a nice location!!! Check in was easy. The staff was very nice and cheerful. Made me feel welcome and happy with my choice
Our room was doors down from the pool/breakfast room/breakfast area.
We were able to park very close to our room.
The room, while I've read some comments that it is small, was perfect. The room area was set up quite efficiently. The bathroom had an alcove where the refrigerator/coffee station were located. I liked that.
The pool is open 24/7. Some guests complained that there were people who were out late too loud. Sorry to hear that. So, a heads up; if you are out late to swim, people CAN hear you.
There are two breakfast areas. At least while we were there, both were open. One is stationed indoors with a t.v. and counters with coffee and tables to eat.
The other location is outdoors by the pool What a nice area! Very nice to enjoy breakfast outside. Everything was delicious. Important to know: at the window where there is a tip jar, you can order waffles. If you can order anything else, I don't know.
I would recommend this location to anyone and do intend to go back.

Room tip: I liked being downstairs by the pool. My tip? Put a towel in front of your door. We had a beautiful lizard come in to visit us.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank RoadTrippinAgain
Todd A, General Manager at Best Western Inn at Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and we hope we get to see you soon.