Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel
$119
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$118
Hilton.com
$169
$113
  • Pool
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$167
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$77
$122
$90
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$275
1,839 results
All reviewsmade to order omeletsgreat locationomelet barbest westernsbreakfast roompool areaincluded breakfastwithin walking distancedowntown palm springsstreet fairrestaurants and shopspoolside bargreat place to staythursday nightcomfortable bedsdowntown areayogurt
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great location,very comfortable refurbished rooms,friendly staff-especially Bill the barmaid,good choice complimentary breakfast,free parking,laundry facilities,we have stayed at this hotel many times and have a trip already booked for this year.

Room Tip: Upper floors personal preference
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Sal R, Manager at Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear ConventryWestMidlands, Thank you for your nice words regarding your last visit to our downtown BW Las Brisas Hotel. We take great pride as management and staff in providing beautiful appointed rooms and well kept gardens and courtyards throughout our hotel. Again, thank you for your nice words and I will make sure to pass along your comments to all staff during our regular meetings daily. Happy travels from all the staff and we hope to see you soon! Sal Rodriguez, Manager.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

All I can say is...it is convenient...and it is a Best Western level of amenities.
Being in the heart of downtown, you can access anything you want. We like the mix of straight/gay/international and weekend getaway clientele. But if you are wanting boutique, this isn't it. If you want good and convenient for the money..good choice. Continental breakfast included, located in an awful little dining room, but with a great patio...and free parking. Park your car and leave it for the weekend. And if you from outside the So Cal area, the outside decor really is well maintained for desert appeal.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Robert C

Dear Robert C, Thank you for your comments regarding your last visit to our downtown BW Las Brisas Hotel. We take great pride in providing beautiful grounds and clean and recently renovated guest rooms for all guests to enjoy. We hope you also had an opportunity to try a cocktail or lunch poolside during your recent visit to our downtown hotel. Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to see you soon! Sal Rodriguez, Manager.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was a treat to stay in this beautiful hotel. The grounds are so nice with flowers and plants. The front desk staff was very nice to deal with. The rooms were very nicely decorated. The pool was relaxing with the bar and restaurant right there. All the staff seemed happy and helpful. Enjoyed the complimentary breakfast even though it got a bit busy at times. Nice get away for a few days. Kids loved the pool. Convenient to walk around Palm Springs. Would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Our room backed up to a bar - the first night it was very noisy. At one point they emptied lots of glass bottles into the trash which must have been close to our room. The next night - no problem.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Sal R, Manager at Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear Socaltraveler09, Thank you for your nice words regarding our Downtown BW PLUS Las Brisas Hotel. We take great pride in providing beautiful hotel grounds and courtyards, recently decorated guestrooms, new pool furniture and staff the cares about our guests experience everyday at Las Brisas. Again, thank you for your nice comments and we hope to see you soon! Sal Rodriguez, Manager.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The rooms are a bit dated and very dark. Since you have access to all the rooms from an outside landing you also have to have the dark curtains drawn all day which makes it even darker... The pool area is very small but still nice. The bar guys are very helpful and seems to really like their job. Breakfast is good, lady cooking omelet or waffles at your request. The walls and doors are really light and you can hear about everything going on in the next room or out on the landing.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MallorcaEurope
Sal R, Manager at Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear MallorcaEurope, Thank you for your comments regarding your last visit to our beautiful Las Brisas Hotel Downtown Palm Springs. We take great pride in providing nice hotel grounds and recently renovated guestrooms for all guests to enjoy. We do appreciate your comments and hope you give us another opportunity to provide you with accommodations at our wonderful hotel downtown Palm Springs. Again, thank you and happy travels from all the staff at BW PLUS Las Brisas! Sal Rodriguez, Manager.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have been coming here with my family and friends for over 15yrs and never never could I tell you anything negative about this hotel.. Until now. We have never gone in March but, we decided lets do an over nighter with the ladies.. We headed to Palm Springs we checked in with Michelle T. (Manager) everything was fine. went down to the pool like we always do, had our music like we always do, we were playing jazzy lounge music what everyone likes to here when your at the pool. after about 3-4hours of playing our music having a good time like we always do. It all went down hill. We were disrespected, affended, mistreated, embaressed, and horrified that this had happened to us. Manager came over had said we needed to turn off our music bacause people were complaining, we had already talked to the guest. Owner came out saw him once, and Remember NEW OWNER! he said the music is loud turn it off or I will.. Who does that! Everyone was looking at us because he was that loud.. For an owner what happened to "Customer Service". Not the color of your skin..Just saying. After that he left. My sista went to go talk to him. the manager (michelle t.) would not give his name out to her. This man calls him self an owner, but treats people like there nothing and leaves. The staff has no customer services skills what so ever. I went to the front to go see what was going on. The owner can say all he wants, he left quik, he was gone. but, I'll tell you we did nothing wrong and got disrespected! My sista was explaining to me what had happened the manager asked her to leave again, she had done nothing wrong, my sista was telling me what happened and manager said she was calling the police and we had to leave the hotel. Who does this!! Still no one was using bad language towards manager I explained if she was kicking us out than I needed to get a refund. I wasnt going anywhere until that happened. So someone called the police still couldnt believe the humiliation we received and done nothing wrong. the police were shocked too. Michelle had refused to give me my refund but, I had explained to her I wasnt going anywhere until I recevied my refund back and wasnt leaving until I got it. She called Orbitz supposely talked to someone there said I would received it in 24hrs that didnt happened So she gave Orbitz a bad name because when I called them, when I didnt received my refund. they were surprised what the manager had told me. talked to a few people for a very very long time and If the "So Called Manager" had given me the correct info instead of making something up there policy is 5 days not 24hrs never said that to her they even had the conversation date and time she had called. "Customer Service people" very important new management sucks! you really need to think twice about staying there. never been disrespected like that ever.. Really think twice. I wouldnt want anyone to go through what we did. new management SUCKS!! Customer Service really SUCKS!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
9  Thank KatC2013

Hotel response to incident:
As manager, familiar with the incident described in your review, I have to disagree with the way you tell the incident. In the last 20 years BW PLUS Las Brisas Hotel has never encountered a problem with guest’s issues such as what was witnessed over the weekend of March 16, 2013, by you and the other 11 people in your party. Las Brisas management has always treated and will continue to treat all guests with the utmost respect each and every day. During your brief five hour stay at the Las Brisas Resort, every law of courtesy and respectful behavior towards other guests and staff was violated by your group. There were endless complaints from other guests in reference to your behavior, your use of foul language, and your violation of hotel policy by playing your own music loud and without consideration for other Hotel guests. After insulting our entire staff by calling everybody names in the worst way, it still took us almost an hour and help from the police to remove your highly intoxicated group. After your departure many guests came forward, thanking us for putting an end to your totally unacceptable behavior. They especially mentioned not wanting their children exposed to the above mentioned behavior.
We have continuously received high scores from both TripAdvisor.com and Bestwestern.com travel sites for many years. The majority of our hotel staff has been with the hotel for many years and they pride themselves on delivering extremely outstanding guest service. When it comes to behavior affecting the wellbeing of other hotel guests and our staff, we obviously must take the appropriate action as stated above. Sal Rodriguez, Manager