2 people are viewing this hotel
$269
Fully refundable before Fri, Apr 26
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews great location pool area the main street fire pit art museum walking distance would definitely stay here again hot tub great pool downtown grounds patio grapefruit ps
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2019

This hotel was part of our trip from Los Angeles, CA to Dallas, Texas (CA, AZ, NM and TX). We – 4 people – stayed here in 2 double rooms for 1 night end of May. The hotel is easy to find and it is easy (and warm) to walk around in Palm Springs from here. The hotel and rooms were very clean. There were however a few things we did not like: 1) For 1 night only, they gave us a room very far off although many rooms were vacant. Signs how to find these rooms were not existent. The elevator slow. It took us around 20 minutes to find our room. 2) Doors, more specifically door handles need to be urgently replaced. 3) Although we paid breakfast for our reservation this hotel does not offer breakfast. They gave us vouchers (value USD 3 per person) for breakfast at Ruby's Diner, which was very basic (coffee, orange juice and 2 slices of toast) – very disappointing, especially we had a long road ahead to Phoenix. The hotel itself looks attractive and has a beautiful swimming pool.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Wander04142085884, General Manager at Palm Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Palm Mountain Resort and Spa on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

I had a chance to read the review that you recently completed, and you are so right about our clean rooms, beautiful pool & great location in the heart of Downtown Palm Springs! I do apologize that you found your room difficult to find and had trouble with your door. We are currently working on improvements throughout the property. Although we do not serve breakfast, I hope that you found our Marketplace a good alternative for snacks and beverages. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Reviewed June 17, 2019

Front desk supervisor was rude in mannerisms and communicated in directive gestures rather than welcoming. He was not resourceful nor friendly generating an environment of wonder for our visit. Surprisingly he was a supervisor, which truly captured my attention. Horrible professional courtesies.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Guide10035259970
Wander04142085884, General Manager at Palm Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Palm Mountain Resort and Spa on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and feedback.

I had a chance to read the review that you recently completed, and I am very concerned to hear about your experience with the front desk during your stay. I apologize as this is not the way we ever want our guests to feel after staying with us. We strive to create exceptional experiences and hope you'll give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future. Once again, my sincere apologies for the issues that you encountered during your stay. Please feel free to contact me direct at 760-325-1301 to discuss your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

During the summer, the pool is FRIGID. They put a “chiller” on the pool and are so proud of it, it’s touted on their website. After our stay, I wrote a two-page letter of complaint and warning of the health risks of cold pool water, sent to the general manager and the management company and was not given the courtesy of a response from either. Bottom line is, if you want to try to enter a pool where the water temperature is 30 to 40 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature, then this is the hotel for you. But if you don’t want your children’s lips to turn blue and quiver in the cold, then this is not the hotel for you.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank lakeelsinore

I had a chance to read the review that you recently completed, and I was concerned to hear about your experience with our pool during your stay. We get so many compliments about our chilled pool especially on those hot summer days, I am so sorry that you and your family did not find it enjoyable. My apologies that you did not receive a response to your letter, but I'd love to hear from you if you'd be so kind as to give me a call to further discuss. Once again, my sincere apologies for the issues that you encountered during your stay. Please feel free to contact me direct at 760-325-1301 to discuss your concerns. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Been coming here for many years. Booked a king size pool side; got a double upstairs. There were multiple thefts this weekend - phones, cash etc.
Super Mario Security was rude. Multiple radios blaring at the pool. NOT relaxing.
Will not return

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wander04142085884, General Manager at Palm Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

I had a chance to read the review that you recently completed, and I am very concerned to hear about your experience during your stay. I certainly apologize as we absolutely strive to provide a fun and safe environment for all guests, and this is not the way we ever want our guests to feel after staying with us. Please contact me directly at 760-325-1301 to discuss as we take any reports of this nature very serious. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed June 2, 2019

I brought a friend here for her birthday. We had a great time, pool was nice and plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance. They have balcony rooms with great views too. Go and enjoy next time your in California

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I had a chance to read the review that you recently completed, and I am so pleased to hear that you and your friend enjoyed your stay. This is certainly the perfect place to celebrate a birthday with our great pool, views and location right in the heart of Downtown Palm Springs! Thank you for taking the time to provide your awesome feedback and for recommending us, we truly appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon!