Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Grace R
Claremont, California
Great service
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 26, 2019
Great Front desk service and and clean instalations. Initially I had a problem with Grupon through whom I made my reservatoin with. They charged me 4 (FOUR) times the same reservation. This created my bank card to blocked and further to be canceled. So, I ended up with no credit card to proved my reservation, but thanks to the wonderful Front Desk Stuff they have, I were able to helped me. My stay was smood and very relaxing. In the name of my family we thank you.
Date of stay: April 2019Trip type: Traveled with family
    $176
    $194
1.9 miles from Palm Mountain Resort & Spa
View more hotels in Palm Springs
All reviews great location pool area the main street fire pit art museum walking distance would definitely stay here again hot tub great pool downtown grounds patio grapefruit ps
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Great location, so easy to get about and really close to restaurants and shops. Parking right outside our door. We were pleasantly surprised with the pool area and loved the soundtrack playing! The music was brilliant for us and not loud enough that if you weren’t at the pool you weren’t disturbed by it. Room was clean and comfortable. The only thing we would have liked extra to our stay would be access to food/snacks 24 hours. The shop would be closed but the desk would be manned. Seeing as the desk was where you paid for the snacks it seemed odd to not be available through the night.
We definitely would recommend

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Wander04142085884, General Manager at Palm Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Palm Mountain Resort and Spa on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

I had a chance to read the review that you recently completed, and you are so right about our great location! Right in the heart of Downtown Palm Springs, walking distance to all the great shops & restaurants! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our great pool & rooms as well. Thanks for the suggestion to keep our Marketplace open 24 hours, we are working on a plan to make that possible. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your awesome feedback. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Great service very helpful, when I called in to request a change, they made a note and actually automatically changed when the room was available. Most of the time, notes don't actually get anywhere. Fun chill atmosphere, met other guests who were all very nice, very clean room, like that the housekeeping was eco-freiendly. nice pool and hot tub.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wander04142085884, General Manager at Palm Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

I had a chance to read the review that you recently completed, and I am so pleased to hear that our team provided great service and was able to fulfill your request! It's great to hear that you enjoyed our fun, chill atmosphere & nice pool as well! Thank you for your awesome feedback. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Room was fine, location is great, except that parking is severely overcrowded; they just leave you to fight for a spot on the street.

I had to wait 10-15 minutes for both check in and check out. At check in, most of my wait was for three of the hotel staff to finish their personal chatting before returning to actual work.

I had an issue with my checkout and have tried calling three times in three days to get it resolved. Every day, the front desk keeps me on hold for at least 15 minutes, or it rolls over to voicemail and I never get a call back. I'd love to get in touch with the manager, but there's no contact info on the website and front desk won't connect me.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jacob W

Thank you for choosing the Palm Mountain Resort and Spa on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

I had a chance to read the review that you recently completed and was concerned to hear about your experience with our front desk. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize as this is not the way we typically take care of our guests. We strive to create exceptional experiences and your feedback is very helpful in making sure that we are training our team members accordingly. Please contact me directly at 760-449-5003 to further discuss and address your concerns. Once again, I sincerely apologize that you were not put in contact with me sooner, I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

Spent four nights at the PMR&S, the location is within easy walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants. The room had a mini fridge, microwave, safe, iron and, ironing board. The room and the hotel were adequate, but definitely in need of updating, worn carpet, and furniture, some peeling paint etc. The bed was OK but not super, the in-room air conditioner was very loud and cycled on and off a lot, but it did help to mask the noise form the folks in the hot tub that were partying late below our room.
The wifi was so slow it was pretty much non existent, even using the computer in the lobby to print a boarding pass took a loooonnnggg time.
The from desk staff was apathetic and not welcoming.
Depending on what you are looking for the PMR&S may be OK for you, just need a place to stay- not much time in the room, or not at all up to your standards, nice upscale romantic getaway - lots of time in the room.
There are a lot of options in PS, if I was staying in the area again, I would probably look somewhere else.

Room tip: High rooms for view and to get away from pool noise.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Palm Mountain Resort and Spa on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and feedback.

I had a chance to read the review that you recently completed, and you are so right about our great location! Right in the heart of Downtown Palm Springs, close to the great shops & restaurants! We are aware that we could use some refreshing with our furnishings and our Wifi is sometimes spotty. We will continue working to improve both. However, I am very concerned that you found our staff to be apathetic and not welcoming. I sincerely apologize as that is certainly not our standard of service and there is no excuse for making you feel this way. Please feel free to contact me to further discuss and address your concerns. We'd love the opportunity to better serve you in the future and hope you will give us another chance. Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

My friend and I had a lovely quick getaway at Palm Mountain. It was ideal for us - no need for a rental car. Location is a huge draw, we walked everywhere. We found staff to be very accommodating; free shuttle to/from airport (driver Jose) made everything easy for us. Rooms are nothing special, but clean and comfortable. The website doesn’t do justice to how lovely the resort is. Abundant flowers, fruit trees offer a relaxing vibe. Pool area is lovely and quiet. Could have used the spa, but never got around to it! For three days, it was perfect for exactly what we needed - rest, relaxation, ease of finding good restaurants, and so on. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

I had a chance to read the review that you recently completed, and you are so right about our great location! Right in the heart of Downtown Palm Springs, walking distance to all the great shops & restaurants! And no need for a rental car is correct! I am so pleased that you found our staff helpful & accommodating. You are right about our lovely pool area, flowers and fragrant fruit trees, they make it the perfect tranquil oasis! You'll have to try the Spa on your next visit! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your awesome feedback. See you on your next getaway!