Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.com
$233
Fully refundable before Fri, Apr 19
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews great location pool area the main street fire pit art museum walking distance would definitely stay here again hot tub great pool downtown grounds patio grapefruit ps
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of June and were fairly pleased with our stay! The room was very spacious and clean, we had no trouble with parking too. The pool was nice and quiet the first two days but on our last day it became overrun with children, inflatables, and also several flies and leaves from surrounding trees. Also no breakfast facilities onsite was a bit of an inconvenience. Despite this we still did enjoy our stay.

Room tip: We stayed on the opposite side of the hotel which was furthest away from the pool and was very quiet and rooms were modern
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TimPalmSprings, General Manager at Palm Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Yes we do get lots of Kids in the summer as do all resort location hotels, after school is back it is not an issue

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I only stayed one night, but we were blown away by so much! When we arrived it looked small and tucked away in the street. When I came in a host opened the door for me and directed me to the front desk to check in. Not only was the front desk very helpful with parking options, but also helped me get a discount card for great restaurants nearby! Once we parked and came in the back entrance I realized how green it was and the beauty of the resort inside. Our room was a pool view and it was totally worth the extra price. Groupon brought me to this town for Wet n Wild and this resort, but I was glad I came to this paradise in the desert! The room was very large and cozy. We adventured for a little bit around the resort and was surprised to find a sweet lady at the spa who was very kind to me even after they were closed and had me come in and answer all of my questions.

I highly recommend this place. I wouldn't mind coming back after the renovations.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

How nice of you to make such great comments!

Reviewed August 14, 2016

Great location, within walking distance (across the street) of shops, good restaurants, etc.
The room was alright but had a few really nice little details like flavored cream for the coffee, electrical outlets in the lamp base, comfortable beds & pillows.
Check-in and check-out were both quick and easy. Pool area is very nice.
We were near an elevator, could hear it late at night and early in the morning, but not too loud.

Room tip: Most rooms have a patio/balcony. Ours (rm 110) didn't, so avoid that room.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Amarissa P, Front Office Manager at Palm Mountain Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Dear Annielulu5,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. So sorry we didn't have a better located room with patio for you. We hope you give us the opportunity to do better in the future and accommodate you in one of our balcony rooms.

Thank you from Palm Mountain Resort!

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for two nights in our way to Las Vegas and were really pleased with our choice the pool was clean and had a great atmosphere around it and the hotel is a short stroll to some great eateries I would highly recommend to anyone staying in the area

Trip type: Traveled with family

Great, thanks

Reviewed August 3, 2016

Found this gem in palm springs and it was great. Stayed here from Sunday to Tuesday. The hotel was nice, rooms were very nice too. There is one pool and it does get a little crowded, but over all if you don't mind sharing it's nice and the heat requires it. The best part is that it's close to the main strip, so you can walk to restaurants and other shops. I did very little driving and mostly walking. Just be carefull with the heat. I would definitely recommend this place. The only down fall was my check in time, it was at 4pm. If the check in time was earlier it would be better.

Room tip: Bottom rooms are great.
Date of stay: July 2016