“Bree5”

Ranked #51 of 73 Hotels in Palm Springs
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Bree5”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were here on business for 3 + months an we felt right at home .
Management A++ ( Denise). Steve and Mike excellent ! Always there to help with a Smile an Very Friendly .Rooms always clean an smell good .. Beds comfortable !!!!! Love the new rooms an look, Nothing but good things to says about Management an Staff A++++.They all really take pride in Making the Hotel a Great place to stay!!!!!!!!! Thank you for making our stay enjoyable!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bree1021

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Korean first
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed here for the Tour de Palm Springs annual bike festival/ride. I chose this hotel because it was conveniently located on the same street and only a mile away from the ride start point. For a budget motel, the bed was surprisingly comfortable and the room was very clean. The staff were helpful, polite and nice. I've been on dozens of these type of rides and this is the first time i was given a bike-rider friendly gift bag upon check-in! It contained thoughtful items every rider would like - water, fruit and granola bars. Big surprise for a budget motel!
The rooms are not large and not fancy but comfortable with a good window covering, comfortable beds, quiet heater, heated pool, free breakfast across the street, and a fridge. Only complaint - walls are thin and noise travels into the room. I woke up when people were walking and talking along the second floor corridor outside my room. Room suggestion: get a room away from the street and I think the first floor would be quieter.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank califbikegal
La Quinta
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend were looking for a last minute stay, before booking a room anywhere I always read reviews on any hotel. And this place really exceeded our expectations. That night it was raining non stop so they were a little full so we got a room with 2 beds, no biggie. But it was a very pleasant stay, loved the pillows, and the shower and in the morning I did ask if they had an iron I could borrow and they were very nice and brought me one within minutes. The man at the front desk when I first checked in was very nice and had very nice conversations. It was easy to find and within our budget. The only issue my boyfriend had is the outlets weren't located to his liking haha but they never are anywhere we stay. Overall it was a great stay and we may stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Slopez22
San Diego, California
Reviewed January 21, 2013

A budget doesn't have to mean cheap~ New management is responsible for giving this charming little inn a face-lift. The renovations are happening in stages so it in no way disrupts the clientele. As a return customer, I am greatly impressed. From the little details (such as the new scented soaps/lotions) to the landscaping and new non-smoking rooms, I kept finding pleasant surprises throughout my stay. The manager's eye for detail MUST be complimented as my room also had make up remover, in addition to the usual soaps. My room came with a hairdryer so next time I don't have to lug mine from home. (Happiness is more room in my suitcase). Those with allergies take note: the new rooms are designed without carpet or heavy drapes to trap dust. I can't wait to return to see the rest of the scheduled improvements. If you stay here, say hi to Steve or Denise, both lovely, helpful people. It shows when people care about what they do.

Room Tip: * Second floor provides a nice view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank KumariS
Woodland Hills, Ca
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is my fifth time staying in this hotel, and they will have a great and exciting developments coming up. Managers are very friendly, Steve and Denise and you feel like you are a long time friends with them. Very helpful and care about your stay and needs in the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Rooms are strategically based on what type/location fits your needs.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Recently I found myself in Palm Springs due to a flight reroute. Arriving late I called the Palm Springs Americas best Value Inn upon arrival and was advised by Mike at the front desk that a room was available and that he was sending a taxi to immediately pick me up!

On check in I mentioned my unexpected arrival and the need to research options for getting back on my original itinerary in the morning. Mike offered his personal laptop for my use in the lobby as the Inn does not have one. I found solutions quickly thanks to Mike.

The rate was under $100 a night with no reservation. The remodel that is scheduled it is in need of but it offers essentials - clean room, coffee in room, juice, granola bars and coffee in am in lobby.

Room Tip: Upstairs is quieter
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Cher360
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Monday
December 10, 2010
We stayed at American Best Value Inn In Palm Springs, California..
When we checked in on Friday December 7, the gal that checked us in was very nice and help full with questions we had..
She knew what she was doing, she had the paper work all ready for us to sign.. All the staff at the Inn are very nice and have a great personality.. Any questions we had they answered.. The gentleman that works the weekends is very nice and friendly.. We stay at the Inn because they are very nice and it is very close to our Uncles house.. We finally found a place to
stay where the staff to us feel like family..

Catherine Charles