Desert Lodge
Aloha Hotel(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
Musicland Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Residenza San Lorenzo(Palm Springs)
Hotel California(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
V Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Villa Royale Inn(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I stay several places throughout the year and most places are tolerable depending on the circumstances. This is the only hotel EVER that I have refused to stay in. The only room available was 40 miles away in Hemet and we gladly drove there. This place should be burnt to the ground or bulldozed. There is a startling number of reviews that echo the same thing we found -- got to our room and the door was locked from the inside. We had to get the "manager" to open the deadbolt. He went through the room looking under the bed and in closets, shower, etc for dead bodies or something (would not have surprised me). The connector door between rooms was open on our side and when I questioned him, he shoves on the locked door in the adjacent room and "reassures" us that their door is locked. Huh? And they have the key. Anyway, he left and we noticed a water glass on the counter that had been used, the room reeked of cigarette smoke and an ashtray (non-smoking room, of course) was used near the bed. My wife looked up on the wall at the air conditioner and the shroud was missing -- exposed wires and fans (rusted as well) sticking out where someone could get hurt or killed. That was the last straw and we walked. Don't EVER think about staying here!

Room Tip: Avoid THIS place
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2014

When we showed up, we were quoted a rate that was $20 higher than what we booked. The manager (I assume that's who we was from his grandiose attitude) was rude and condescending. The place appears great from the outside, but the rooms are dirty and not stocked well with basic necessities (towels, etc). Definitely would not stay here ever. The Motel 6 is a much better option.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Had a last minute job assignment in Palm Springs and because of some kind of an event, this was the only place I could find within my company's price range with a vacancy. I had heard that this place was not too great, but it was way beyond that expectation. First of all, the lobby where I checked in was full of cigarette smoke. My room on the other hand was terrible. The furniture looked as if it was picked up off the curve after a home owner disposed of it, the shower had mole, there was no heat and when I return from work the night before, the maid neglected to lock my door. Even thought I requested a no smoking room, the room still wreaked of stale tobacco. Rug in the room was well past replacement with tears and spots. Well, there is no breakfast, but there is working WiFi and Cable.
The pool and Jacuzzi did not look inviting and in my opinion this place should be bull dozed. I highly do not recommend this place. I will use Motel 6 next time I am in a bind for a room in Palm Springs.

Room Tip: Stay off the second floor...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Photomitch
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We booked this hotel last minute through hotels.com. The rate was better than those other hotels in palm springs and we just needed a place to sleep. I was surprised that at that rate the room was well maintained and clean. It is probably due to the new management. They were very nice at the front desk and when we had a problem with the hot water they fixed it right away and I took the longest hot shower which was great! My husband also enjoyed the jacuzzi which was very clean. We were very happy and felt that we were treated with respect by the entire staff. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a poolside room it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

the room is clean large and comfortable freshly painted with the modern appliances I would recommend it to anyone. I found the motel to be very comfortable. the place is close to downtown about a mile with the typical free wifi and pool

• Stayed: November 2013