Hilton Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$192
$149
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$305
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$108
$90
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$72
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
$134
$128
Hotels.com
$119
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$188
$159
Agoda.com
1,473 results
All reviewspool areapresidential suitespa casinosherman's deliself parkingconvention centerwithin walking distancetwo blockspool stafffront desk staffclose to downtownthe main stripnice poollounge chairshattieconferencerenovation
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I recently attended the AOPA pilots mtg being held at the PS Convention Center. This hotel was about 2 blocks away, so perfect for that. However, I was disappointed in the room. I had a Jr Suite, which was quite spacious, but very old decor. The bathroom door had a hole that looked like it had been repaired several times instead of just replacing the door. The mattress left a lot to be desired; needed flipped or replaced! I am recovering from a knee replacement 6 weeks ago & slipped & fell in the tub. While not the hotels fault, a non-slip mat, or skid strips would've been nice! The hotel mgr on duty was very nice when I notified her of the incident upon checking out. The lady running the gift shop on Fri eve was very pleasant & chatty. We had a wonderful discussion! The front desk staff were all very cordial. The place just needs a face lift. I understand part of the hotel has been completed from others attending the meeting talking about their hotels & comparing notes. As a Hilton frequent member, I was surprised compared to other properties. I was not able to use other amenities there (pool, balcony, futness ctr, etc) just due to time factor with my meeting schedule.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Shannon A, Rooms Director at Hilton Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for your review. We loved having your convention here and are happy you selected our hotel to stay at. I sincerely apologize that you met with a challenge while using the shower. Guest safety is our primary concern and I have forwarded this to our engineering department for immediate follow up. I wish we had been able to assign you one of our renovated rooms. We have just over half the hotel rooms complete and will have everything finished by Christmas. Our renovation project includes all public areas including our lobby, pool area, bars and restaurant. I look forward to your feedback on your next trip. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We spent five wonderful days at the Hilton and we were very fortunate in being in one of their renovated rooms.  We choose the Hilton due to being a pet friendly hotel.  Our room was extremely comfortable and very clean, with access to the beautiful pool.  We had excellent service from all staff members.  When I travel I always take my girls, a Westie and a miniature Schnauzer with me.  It was so wonderful to be in a room that did not have an order.  One of the evenings we opt to go out for dinner and needed a sitter for my girls.  Hilton suggested Molley from Happy Trails.  I cannot say enough about the wonderful care that was given to my girls. I did try to schedule a message but could not get through nor leave a message with their office.  I am looking forward to returning back to Palm Springs in February and staying at the Hilton.

Room Tip: Ask for the renovated rooms
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Shannon A, Rooms Director at Hilton Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for the great review! I am delighted that you enjoyed one of our new rooms, the response to them has been fantastic. Also, many thanks for the feedback about Molly from Happy Tails. It is great to have such a wonderful local service to assist our guests. I apologize that you were unable to connect with our spa. Please let me know the next time you visit and I will have the Spa Director contact you personally to arrange your services. We look forward to seeing you in February.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

For a flagship brand this Hilton was a definite disappointment to say the least. The hotel apparently is being renovated piece by piece. Too bad the room we stayed in wasn't one of the renovated rooms - instead I felt like I stepped back a decade or two. The room was clean - no issue there but the air conditioner was noisy, the TV a throwback to when a 24" tube was a big deal, the couch was visibly stained as was part of the ceiling. The bathroom was not a real problem - it was large enough but it has been years and years and years since I have stayed in a hotel where the temperature in the shower went up and down and up and....
The pool area though nicely laid out needs work too - tiles have come off the inside of the pool and have not been replaced, many of the umbrellas need work and a lot of the lounge chairs need a good cleaning. Unfortunately even though there are rules posted at the pool the guests did not bother adhering to them at all - people eating food IN the pool, large floating rafts being taken into the pool, and our suspicion was that some of the poorly behaved pool users were not guests of the hotel - perhaps some security/supervision would help with these issues.
The staff at the hotel were the only high point - the pool lady was a very nice and friendly person as were the front desk staff that we dealt with. The restaurant was just OK but the staff was somewhat lethargic - at least during breakfast.
We were told that the hotel is undergoing renovations section by section but when we got there it was not terribly full and despite having had reservations for a couple of months we were placed in one of the rooms that had not been renovated. All in all a very disappointing experience especially considering that the "Hilton" line is the flagship of the chain. We have stayed in many Hilton Hotels and without a doubt this is the absolute worst we have ever stayed in - sad since there are many great hotels in Palm Springs.

Room Tip: Demand a renovated room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Shannon A, Rooms Director at Hilton Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

We truly appreciate your detailed feedback. I apologize that you met with some challenges during your recent stay. I will review your areas of concern with our management team to better improve our service during renovation. I will also share your kind words with our front desk and pool staff. I am glad they made your stay memorable. I sincerely hope you return to our property, all areas of the hotel are being upgraded and the design is amazing. I know you will love the changes and hope we have the opportunity to turn your experience around.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The pool here is enormous, tons of chaise lounges, towel service, poolside drinks, very classy. And I checked in at 8:30 a.m. -- on a Saturday. Very cool! Self park at $12 is not too bad, either. Casino is right across the street.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Thanks for the great feedback! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I traveled from San Diego for a quick week-end getaway with my family of four. We stayed in a suite with a connecting room. The staff was most gracious, the room was great, with lost of space for all of us. I noticed that some areas were just recently renovated (the bathrooms are really nice) and you cannot beat the location, right downtown and walking distance to everything. The pool is also great and the drinks we ordered at the bar poolside were the perfect way to end the day. I also understand the spa is almost new, but I did not see it.
We will definitively go again.

Room Tip: Both the suite and the connector were very spacious, probably I would choose a pool view room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Shannon A, Rooms Director at Hilton Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful review. I hope you had an opportunity to look at our new rooms, the design is amazing! We hope to see you again soon.