Hilton Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$244
$199
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$220
$200
Korakia Pensione(Palm Springs)
$319
Great 4.5/5
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
Very Good 4/5
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$206
Very Good 4/5
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$279
Great 4.5/5
$289
$246
Good 3.5/5
Courtyard by Marriott Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$249
Very Good 4/5
Oasis Villa Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$135
$131
The Willows(Palm Springs)
$385
$347
Agoda.com
Excellent 5/5
1,457 results
All reviewspool areapresidential suitespa casinosherman's deliself parkingconvention centerwithin walking distancetwo blockspool stafffront desk staffclose to downtownthe main stripnice poollounge chairshattieconferencerenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Stayed here in July so we probably got a cheaper rate as it appears to be the off season for Palm Springs in general. Rooms are spotless, thought the bathroom and tv could use updating. Street parking is free and was available during our stay, but I'm sure in peak season it is probably easier to just pay the valet fee. They are right around the corner from downtown. Their shuttle drove us to dinner and then we walked home. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: July 2012
Shannon A, Rooms Director at Hilton Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Like all reviews say the property is in need of updating. HiltonHonors Gold member here. Room was clean and comfortable with exception of the carpet. Plenty of staining. Room was nice in general but needs new carpet, flat panel TVs, add a fridge, etc... No hot water at times ? I was surprised in July with few people there that I couldn't get hot water at 10:30am. Oh, and why do hotels have such low shower heads ? I'm 6' tall and the shower head is at my chest...why ? Raise those up so a normal human can actually stand under them and not bend over to shampoo. I hope the update includes new shower heads too that actually put out some water. The pool was nice, but also some signs of age. Overall, I would stay here again based on location to everything. This has the potential to be a spectacular property, but doubt they will put the money required into it. Sorry to have missed you Shannon as you were on vacation.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank naperguy12
Shannon A, Rooms Director at Hilton Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for the review. I am sorry I missed you during your stay. We have almost completed our first section of renovated rooms. When finished, all public space will be upgraded. Including our meeting space, bars and restaurant. You will love the new design. Please contact me when you are planning your next trip to Palm Springs, I look forward to meeting you.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We spent the weekend here and had a really good time. The hotel is a little worn but all were friendly and very helpful. I would like to call this the "Paris" Hilton as it had a lot of people partying till the wee hours. I would stay here again, the pool is great. The restaurant was very good and all went well.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

First of all, if you asked me if I would go back there, the answer is yes, depending of the price. We had a good time there last weekend! That been said, the hotel is nice overrall but could use some updates. The room is big, the beds are confortable but no flat TV in my room. I mean, we are in 2012, and a hotel (specially a Hilton) with a regular TV is unacceptable. The bathroom was big with a nice shower. Hotel very clean and in a GREAT location, 2 blocks from the main street. There is a casino just next door. The pool area is really big with a descent size pool (that need some fixing) and a pool bar with nice food and good price. Not so many umbrellas available there which is also unacceptable for the sunny days (around 100F). We payed $18 for valet cause it's ridiculous to pay $12 for self parking (yes, that is true!).

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank gabrielamagalhaes
HiltonPS, Rooms Director at Hilton Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for the review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our property and the location. We are upgrading the rooms as we speak and yes, flat screen televisions :) We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The quality of the room was disappointing. It was just an average room we would see at any average hotel in the 1990’s. Then I took a closer look. The room was not only dated but it was dirty, and it had a tacky mismatch theme. Wallpaper coming off the wall, dirty patio chair, 3 stains on the couch, brass light fixture and panel ceiling lighting in the bathroom ... the list goes on and on.

It is hard to believe that Hilton would be proud to say they offer a room like ours. I peeked into a few rooms as the maid was cleaning and noticed the same prevalent tired, outdated look. I wish I had carefully read the reviews on Trip Advisor. NOT worth the price we paid.
FYI: parking is 12 per night- tacky for a resort to charge for parking.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple