All reviews movie colony full kitchen king casita valet parking fresh water pool salt water elizabeth taylor pool bar boutique hotel valet service movie stars beautiful property great boutique every staff member restaurants and shops walking distance to downtown stayed longer
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Yes, the Triada is a bit shopworn but that’s part of the appeal. I still prefer the outdoor courtyards to a property with interior corridors. Families with small children don’t seem to frequent this property but in my opinion that’s a big plus. Both pools were quiet and had lounge chairs available over the busy Labor Day weekend. And unlike the other nearby Autograph Paseo property in Palm Desert, the Triada does not charge a ridiculous destination fee. A valet parking fee may also be avoided by parking on the street behind the hotel. The majority of the valet spaces are not secured and electric vehicle charging is not available, so I don’t see the point of the valet.

The Triada honors all Marriott Platinum and Titanium benefits like 4 PM checkout and unlike the Paseo property, free breakfast. Another plus is that breakfast is served until noon. That’s very unusual for any Marriott property I’ve visited.

Gilbert at the pool bar and all the other employees we encountered were courteous and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank log24
triadapalmsprings, Front Office Manager at Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Dear log24,

Thank you for choosing Triada as your destination, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love taking care of our guests, and making each stay memorable and fun!

Thank you for the kind words about our team, and specially about Gilbert. We hope to see you back again very soon!

Jose' Ortuno
Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 26, 2019

Nice little hotel in Palm Springs, cozy rooms which are a little dated and cramped, but I like the style, layout within the room and within the hotel in general. 4-poster bed, nice tiles. It has a decidedly Spanish feel, and the little corridors and split levels add a nice stylistic element. There is a small pool near a central courtyards. The service is OK, place does not appear to be adequately staffed. Really good value for money, all else considered.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
triadapalmsprings, Front Office Manager at Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We love making our guests feel like they are a home away from home.

Thank you for your kind words, can't wait to have you back!

Jose Ortuno Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 26, 2019

My wife and I looked for a nice getaway, booking the room through Travelocity, getting the Jr Suite King. We found a lot of things off once arriving. First when arriving, as normal, I was asked for a credit card for amenities, no problem. When checking out, they added on to the deposit for the full amount of the room, double charging me. When calling to get it figured out, I was told I had to contact Travelocity, to get the hotel paid so they could refund my charges. Once I got it straightened out, I was told it will take 4-7 days to receive my refund.
When checking in we found out there was no open parking, you either have to use the valet parking or as I was told "park in the neighborhood and take the risk". I found this very odd since there was a lot of open "valet parking only" on the property.
When making the reservation, there was the normal "all rooms are smoking free". For me this is not a problem, I don't smoke indoors anyway. However, when arriving we are told there is no smoking on the property or we will be charged an additional fee. So if you smoke you will have to leave a secured gate area to smoke while staying here.
The amenities are not as advertised either, we booked the Jr Suite King, which states it has a mini bar among other things that it does not have. This was one of the things we booked the room because of, we didn't want to leave the hotel to drink but between that and the no smoking rule, we ended up spending most of the night away from the place we reserved to get away to.
The pictured courtyards are also in disrepair and probably not have been a place that would have been good for a nice romantic evening anyway as we had planned. All I can say is buyer beware, we won't be returning. It is too bad because the place seems like it could be very nice with just a little extra thought.

Room tip: Not as advertised, buyer beware
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank mjhershey43
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

Staying four nights at this adorable hotel. Fantastic location with many restaurants and shops being walkable. Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. My room, 120, is on the street side which some reviews complained about being noisy, but I didn’t find that. Room is comfortable, bathroom huge with nice tile work. I came from the Parker, Triada is definitely a step down as far as luxury, but it was a very solid, charming hotel with great service. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
triadapalmsprings, Manager at Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words, can't wait to have you back!

Jose Ortuno
Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 29, 2019

I love the energy, the staff and the guests! When I’m there I don’t want to leave. I celebrated my 40th birthday and had my loves with me celebrating my special day! The Triada gave us the gift of “living our best life” I have been going to the Triada for over 4years. Celebrating our birthdays have been a tradition we want to continue... only at the Triada!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Teaganbrooke
triadapalmsprings, Front Office Manager at Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear Tegan,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at the Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Triada Palm Springs, Autograph Collection and we cant wait to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Palm Springs.

Triada Staff