“Lots of menu options, good food”
Review of Brickworks Bistro

Brickworks Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Brickworks Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 329 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Tahquitz Canyon & Arenas
Transit: There is one transit stop 50 yards from our building on the main strip of Palm Canyon Drive, in down town Palm Springs.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Had a reservation for six people and everyone from adults to children found something they were excited about. The food overall was very good and the service was spotty. Pizza's were tasty and the other entree options were all favorably reviewed this is the perfect place when you have a big table with everyone wanting different dinner options; there is something for a wide variety of taste buds.

1  Thank PMM12

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Went to celebrate my dad's bday. Called about an hour before to make a reservation and requested to have a private balcony. The lady who took my reservation was super nice and was able to squeeze us in. When we arrived we were greeted right away and sure enough we had our own little private balcony..my dad was super stoked...the food was delicious and not too pricey...the service was excellent and we will definitely be coming back. I wish I took down our servers name she was on top of everything and special thanks to the hostess for getting us taken care of =]

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My family ate here last evening during happy hour. Everyone loved it. We had mini burgers,pizza, calamari, ahi tuna, drinks, salad and desert for under a hundred bucks during happy hour. The service was fantastic. We sat outside on the balcony overlooking downtown. I can't say enough about it. It was the best dining of the trip and we ate at some more upscales places as well. Try it you won't be disappointed. Every person working there was nicer than the next. Really a great find

Reviewed October 8, 2012

They have awesome pizza, fast service and alcohol. Their cheese pizza for the kids is delicious and the filet mignon, banana pepper pizza is perfect for Dad. Great happy hour

Reviewed October 7, 2012

On our last visit to P.S. we saw Matchbox but took a pass...big mistake. So on this trip I reserved a balcony table well in advance and we were not dissapointed. We had salads and the best oven made pizza ever. I'm a believer that service adds to the evening and our server April W was very good. Recommended food and wines, didn't rush us and made the evening special. I suggest you reeve one of the balcony tables for a fun experience.