Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$135
$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$191
$149
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
$90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$216
$199
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$102
$97
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$132
$79
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Hotel ZOSO(Palm Springs)
$85
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$194
$183
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$112
$109
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 25, 2010

Spent another 8 days at Helios and once again, had a wonderful time!! Fresh-picked lemons off their tree made my margaritas that much better. Although its still a bit cool at night in Palm Springs in early April, the weekend I was there was their Easter party and it was another HOT time in the desert. The owners and staff are top-notch and go out of their way to accommodate their guests. I am already planning the next trip and looking forward to another great, relaxing stay at Helios!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank GuyontheHill
Reviewed April 24, 2010

Having just returned from Palm Springs, I have to commend the Helios Boys for a wonderful stay! I was given a warm welcome upon my arrival and given a generous tour of the grounds. The hosts are all A-1. They are helpful and non-intrusive....in short, perfect hosts!

My room was clean and modern! It comprised of a king size bed, a galley kitchenette, and a bathroom with a modern shower ....with yes, a hose attachment---If you're gay, you'll know!! The bath was well stocked with towels and toiletries, and the kitchen had a microwave and a coffee maker with ample coffee. The room was comfortably air conditioned....not too hot...or cold! Everything was just excellent!

The outside area was very nice. There are lemon trees, birds, and lots of beautiful flowers. I was too busy to go into the pool or the hot tub, but they were clean as a whistle. The outdoor furniture was clean, and you could see that everything was well maintenanced. Breakfast in the morning was always on time and very generously supplied. I would drink my morning coffee outside of my room, and was always greeted by the three well behaved.dogs that stood guard. They would say good morning and went on their way...they were never bothersome. The play areas were great fun and well maintained as well.

I've read other reviews that complained that the hosts leave at 5pm. Um, so what?? There's enough to do and see without help. I didn't feel I needed to have my hand held. Half the fun of travelling is exploring. Helios Resort is close to everything. The casinos are within walking distance. So are most of the shops and restaurants. One doesn't need a tour guide. I do recommend renting a car though. I did on this visit and managed to branch out of central Palm Springs which really broadened my horizons. The other two times, I travelled on foot....which made for some long walks.

I give Helios Resort and the Helios Boys a BIG thumbs up. They know how to run an A-1 place for gay men. They treat their guests right!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 14, 2010

My king-bedded room was very pleasant and clean and had a kitchenette with microwave, fridge and coffee maker - stocked with coffee. Adequate bath and pool towels provided. Minimal bathroom amenities. The hotel is quite small but all of the guests were friendly - a wide variety of ages/types so no one will feel out of place whether you keep your clothes on or not. The owners were charming and helpful when asked and threw a wild party on Saturday night during which only a very few of the 50-80 revelers wore more than a towel. The large hot tub was particularly popular as were the well-equipped interior play spaces given the chilly evening temps. I expect the outdoor spots would be more active in warmer weather. At other times there were few people around and it was very quiet. Breakfast was adequate though I could have wished it to be available later in the morning, particularly after the party. Free wifi was strong everywhere. While it felt on the pricey side I think it is competitive with the other gay resorts here. I'll definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
4  Thank Traveler587
Reviewed November 23, 2009

I cant say enough about this hotel, the staff and owners - you definitely have to try it . The hotel might be on the small side with 11 rooms but that allows you to get to know the other guests (as well as you want to) and it seems every weekend the rooms are booked with some sexy hot men both staying there and on day passes. If you are fortunate enough to get in on a weekend when they are having one of their late night parties (book at least a few weeks ahead), make sure you rest up before hand and stay and extra night to recover!!I've done the circuit thing and partied all over the world but these men know how to throw a party!...and the next day, the grounds and play rooms are so clean you'd never know what happened the prevous night. Keep it up guys, I'll keep coming back.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank Adam_Blosangeles
Reviewed October 4, 2009

Stayed here mid-Sept 2009. It's a very small place (11 rooms) and not many guests. We were there on a weekend and even with day passes and night passes (Fri/Sat) we only saw a couple of other people.....except on Saturday night when they hosted a party. Then the place was packed from 10pm on with about 80 people.....for a very FUN party.

I loved the pool and the owners' dogs often visited...loved the pups.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want more details.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple