Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$205
$179
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$156
$144
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$345
$269
  • Pool
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$195
Hilton.com
Hotel ZOSO(Palm Springs)
$144
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$286
$237
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$168
$159
  • Pool
Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$220
$213
Hotels.com
$250
$130
Priceline
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$595
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2008

What can you say?? The owners are three BEAUTIFUL men without any attitude who are as sweet as can be. The guys that go there are awesome, the rooms are beautiful, the parties are stocked with hot and friendly guys........They should have named it Heaven instead because it's the closest thing to it!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank RobinPS
Reviewed May 27, 2008

My partner and I just returned from our stay at Helios and can't wait to get back there. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome and part of the Helios family. The staff and guest were unlike anyplace we have stayed before. We felt like we were staying at a friends guest house and we were introduced to all of their close friends. The place was clean and beautiful and we left there feeling relaxed. It was one of the best vacations we had. I'm not much of a writer and wish I could express what a fantastic place this is a little better than I have. If your looking for a friendly relaxing vacation spot, Helios is the place.

• Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank flavaChicago
Reviewed April 1, 2008

What a great place. Helios is the perfect escape for the gay male traveler. Singles or couples, this place is great for everyone. I was checked in by one of the very sexy owners and given a quick, but thorough tour of the grounds and facilites (you have GOT to see the amazing Play Room for yourself!) and then shown to my room. I was very pleased by the decor and cleanliness of not only my room, but the entire resort. There was a number of handsome men lying out by the pool so I wasted no time in joining them. Several of the guests told me that they have stayed at Helios numerous times and although they have tried lots of the other places in town this is the place where they always end up coming back !

Saturady was an incredible day that started with a very nice breakfast served between 8-10 am! Mosts of the other guests were great...not a lot of attitude and I ended up going for lunch with a really cool couple...we had dessert as well, but that is another story!

Saturday night the guys hosted an amazing late night pool party with Gear, the local leather store. I guess they do them once a month. There were about 90 or 100 guys there, plus us registered guests. These parties are NOT to be missed!!

Sunday I slept in and was pleased that breakfast was left out a bit later for us guys who didn't follow the "early to bed, early to rise" rule.! Thanks to the hosts for thinking of that!

I was sad to have to depart on monday morning to get back to work, but I made sure I booked my next stay befor I left...be advised to plan ahead when possible as a couple of the dates I looked at were sold out already!

Thanks to the owners and staff (who were all super) for making my stay so wonderful. I have told all of my gay friends where they need to stay when they go to Palm Springs

PS...If you like gay adult movies, chances are you have seen Helios as the setting for a movie or two...no wonder...the grounds are very beautiful

• Stayed: March 2008
2  Thank lovingcalifornia
Reviewed March 25, 2008

I arrived for my first stay at Helios to find Palms Springs looked like a tornado hit.. including the resort. The clean up took place that night and early he following morning. The Hosts were lovely. The accomodations were what I wanted. A quiet place with a pool to sit by for the following 3 days. The first morning I was awaoken at 7am to the drilling of the front pavement/ tiles being ground down and replaced. The construction took place from 7 til approx 5pm. No mention or apology from the owners about this. It was far too grating to sit by the pool when it sounded like I was sitting in a construction site. The second day it continued and by noon I was unwilling to take it any more.. I packed my bags and left. When I arrived at my new accomodations, I contacted them and expressed my dismay at not being told about this going to happen, the lack options presented to me ie: discounted room, or a time line for this work to be done, or a refund for the night I did not spend. They offered me a free one night when I returned for my next vacation there. I told them I would not be returning and would appreciate a refund on my last night. Never heard a response and never got any sort of refund. I have made it my choice to let my friends that go there often to pass along the less than great experience. They have, and will not be going there in the future and will advise others to choose other resorts as well.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
4  Thank travlinguy6562
Reviewed March 4, 2008

My recent stay at Helios, formerly named La Posada East, was not my first experience at this property. I have stayed at many resorts in Palm Springs for both business and pleasure but none draw me back quite like Helios. It is convenient, quiet, safe and fun. The owners are accommodating and friendly. The grounds are well manicured with quaint, clean rooms that form a courtyard-type layout with an attractive, heated pool as its centerpiece. It makes for great opportunities to socialize with friends and other guests, but is large enough for quiet time and privacy outdoors as well. My room had a kitchenette convenient for storing and preparing light meals, snacks &/or cocktails. A generous continental breakfast greets you daily with subtle background music and friendly conversation. By day, the magnificent mountain views against blue skies are breathtaking and by night, the evening air and strategically lit grounds make this oasis number one in my book. Helios' clothing optional policy affords ample opportunity for fun and relaxation without feeling self conscious or shy. Opportunities for adult male fun make this place exciting without it being obtrusive or annoying. The well informed owners and staff were eager to guide me to site seeing excursions, spa treatments and nightlife. They helped make my visit unforgettable, as they do every time. Helios provides an excellent experience from start to finish and I can't wait to do it all over again!! Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple