“Singles or Couples-Stay @ Helio's & Have Some Fun!”
Review of Helios

Helios
Reviewed January 27, 2008

I stayed for 10 days and wished it was a longer trip the moment I arrived. The staff & owners are friendly & really helpful, directing me to the best places to dine, shop, explore and knew what was going on around town if you were interested & how to best get around too. I was made to feel right at home.
The breakfastst offer a great variety and is very relaxed.
About 10 minute walk to town, but food, liqour & restaurants are really close by. I had a kitchenette which I probably didn't need as there is a common area for guests to use too.
The rooms, grounds and play spaces are kept very clean & tidy and staff are always ensuring a high level of comfort.
I really appreciate the lack of attitude that I've experienced at other places, so Helios was a treat & I will be staying there agian in the fall.
Thank-you guys for making me fell welcome. I appreciated it!
PS... If you happen to be staying during one of their monthly pool parties you get the bonus of meeting lots of locals and fellow travellers. You will not be dissappointed!

2  Thank sxthree
There are newer reviews for Helios

Reviewed January 23, 2008

I was very pleasantly surprised when I got to Helios to see a very nice, well manacured area with a great pool.

I was even more impressed to find out what a great and attentive staff there was. The other guests were even great, interesting and fun as well!

The rooms were clean and fun, the breakfast was good, the hottub and pool were great and there were even play areas and I do like to play!
I will stay here every time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank absman_c
Reviewed January 22, 2008

Helios is quiet and relaxed. The grounds are well-kept. The staff are attentive and charming, lending an air of old-fashioned hospitality that is very rare in many area resorts.

3  Thank DuncanMurphy
Reviewed January 18, 2008

I stayed at Helios on the recommendation of a friend and couldn't have been happier with my stay.

The place is great; the owners are great; the stay was GREAT!!

Like I said, I couldn't have been happier with the experience!

I would highly recommend it and I will be back!!

2  Thank bbbndggd
Reviewed October 14, 2007

We've been staying at Helios Resort (formerly LaPosada East) for about 4 years now and keep coming back because of the amazing service, great mountain views, clean rooms....and the sexy owners dont hurt either. The place has become more frisky since the name change with the special events (Rentboy pool parties, Michael Brandons Inappropriate Behavior party etc. )and the monthly late night pool parties but its not always an in your face sexuality,either. Age range is 30ish and up which suits us just fine and the crowd is as friendly as you want them to be. Keep up the good work guys and we'll keep coming back.

5  Thank CdnMountainman