“Disappointing”

Georgie's Alibi Azul
Ranked #171 of 318 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

It's such a unfortunate feeling leaving a restaurant wishing you hadn't gone there and regretting giving them your hard earn't money.

We arrived and we stood at the hostess counter awaiting to be seated, nobody arrives and the bar staff chose to not engage us in eye contact. After 5 minutes I approached the bar and ask if there was someone to seat us and they said no just sit anywhere. Why put a hostess counter at the entrance if it is not to be used?. After 10 minutes further wait we had to ask the bus boy for a server to come visit our table we finally got served. The venue was at 25% capacity.

I could go on and list all the other things how not to treat customers but I think I won't waste my time on this restaurant and I can only recommend you don't too.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Lafarge A

home
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We went for Dinner and the Show. Both were excellent. The staff were friendly and helpful and we had a fabulous night. The night we went there was a special offer of Buy one Entree and the next is half price!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ghamaryllis
Santa Rosa, California
“Swing as you eat! Perfect Drinks! Perfect Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

The vibe here is always upbeat! Everyone is always in a good mood and happy to be here. The drinks are always made right. I also love that they offer a vegetarian selection. I love the veggie wrap. The Cuban sandwich is also good, if you are a meat eater. I really like the margarita I had. Also, I love the swinging booths they offer. If one of those are taken, sit at the bar for a "social" meal.

Visited June 2013
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is a lounge that caters to a diverse crowd. It is conveniently located in downtown Palm Springs, and the food is inspired by tapas -- the small plate portions you find in Spain. The lounge area is relaxed and very comfortable, and the food and drinks are terrific!

Visited May 2013
New York / New Jersey
“Worth the trip when in Palm Springs!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

This place has a great menu with tapas as well as full items. The outside patio and bar seems to have the "younger" crowd while inside is a great place to enjoy your meal. Highly recommend that you visit on a Wednesday or Thursday when Ms. Prince sings and plays jazz piano and standards like no one's business! Friendly staff rounds off what I promise will be a worth while visit.

• Visited May 2013