“Like a Postcard” 5 of 5 bubbles

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Like a Postcard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Haven't actually "played" golf here, but been to their dining room & bar area many times.
Super Happy Hour, and an excellent Sunday Brunch...Old 'Skool Palm Springs at it's best...like going back in time, to the '70's...in a good way mind you...

Did I just see Frank or Dino?? Musta been the 3 Mai-tai's I had... :)

I can't say enough about the well manicured grounds and beautiful houses surrounding the area...

Visited June 2012

Calgary, Canada
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

As a novice golfer...my husband (great golfer) and I invested in 3 lessons with Charles.....he is a lefty like myself! Learned more in 3 lessons than I thought imaginable!! North and South course very playable for a novice! Just wish Charles lived closer!!!! I could use a few more lessons!!!!

Visited October 2012
Lemont, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Where the Rat Pack used to golf!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a place ! The course was pretty burned out but that is not why I went. This has a very cool clubhouse that has pictures of Frank and the boys all over the place. The staff was very nice and treated us like members. Golfing amongst the palm trees with a constant view of the mountains in the background I felt like I was at the Bob Hope Desert Classic. Pricey bur worth it.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Glen W
Sausalito, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Two great courses to choose from. Well-designed with excellent supporting facilities. However, you have to get used to the Bermuda grass if you're coming from another region of the country. That's a common factor in Palm Springs' summer.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Gordius
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My favorite course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

This is a great course! Golfed here about 2 years ago, so when we came back to Palm Desert, I made tee times before we even left home. They had a great special. Golf and lunch for under 30.00 dollars. The course was beautiful and very little wait time. Staff here is exceptional!!! They are all so friendly and helpful, they make you fell so welcomed and it's nice to talk with them to see where they are from. Tu is such a gentleman...starters were great and so were the rangers. We will come back and golf here when we are in Palm Desert. Loved the mango scented cold towels!