“Spencer's is a class act!”

Spencer's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Spencer's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 333 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This place is a class act! The servers are all friendly and the food is great! Loved the decor and the overall atmosphere. It really possesses the Palm Springs vibe. The lighting both inside and outside is fabulous. The martini's are perfect too! We also thought that the prices were very resonable so would definitley go back the next time we visit which will hopefully be soon! NOTE: A "must-have" is the wedge salad! One of the best I've ever had!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We were a little hesitant to come to Spencer's as it seemed it would be a tourist trap of "the places to dine at", but on our last night we went and were so surprised to find that it exceeded beyond words with service, food and atmosphere. We had a fabulous, helpful and not intrusive waiter who has been there for about 15 years. We asked him about several dishes on the menu and he was so honest about whether to order them or not and the ones we chose he was so on target with them. My husband had the onion soup which he loved. You could see the quality and smell the onion soup from the opposite side of where he was sitting. I really wished I had ordered it but my crab cakes were fabulous as well!! They give you two choices to order from the pre fix menu or the regular menu. My husband ordered from the pre fix price menu and wasn't disappointed one bit. He ordered the short ribs which were devine! I ordered the fish special and is was beyond my expectations!! Delicious and I was hoping for a great fish entree and I got it. The restaurant has a piano player during dinner and we could here him play while we dined outside under the palm trees. The dining room we were in was so romantic and beautifully lite. You can tell that the chef and owner take great pride with their restaurant and food. We have been to Palm Springs several times but never came here and this one will definitely will be on our #1 restaurant to return to not one time but several times. How foolish we were not to try this before!! Also, want to mention that this is one of the few restaurants in Palm Springs that have comfortable seating as most have hard structured chairs. We will be back!!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Aside from the incredle food you will be indulged by, you'll be pampered by their staff of incredible waiters/waiteresses. The outdoor patio is charming and romantic. The menu unique and non-predictable, yet has the basics too. From the minute you drive up and the courteous valets assist your with you car, you'll be greeted by a pleasant hostess and taken to a great table. This is definite upscale dining at a surprisingly fair price.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The patio has an amazing view looking out towards the pool and the beautiful design of the patio and around the pool area. It can get quite chilly during fall and winter if seated out in the patio.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This restaurant has outstanding reviews and it was great, but still not really impressed. The service was good, no problems, but not memorable. The food was good, but not great. The special was halibut which was dry. The "birthday" dessert was vanilla ice cream in a bowl. The restaurant is beautiful, but I was not impressed with the table we were seated at. I requested a good table for a birthday and we were seated behind a planter with an awkward view.

I would recommend this restaurant as I am sure mot experiences are memorable, ours was just not.