“The best hotel in Palm Springs. Absolutely beautiful!”
Review of The Rossi Hotel

The Rossi Hotel
Ranked #5 of 75 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We just got back from 4 wonderful days at San G! This must be our 4th or 5th time staying at the hotel. Ricky was fantastic and so knowledgeable with Palm Springs! It didn't matter what we asked, he had a fabulous recommendation and provided directions. We did a bit of antique shopping this time. The service is perfect, the room is spotless and the surrounds transports you to Italy! We spent more time this time at the hotel just relaxing, swimming and meeting people from various places. Everyone that stays there are always so friendly. Check your worries as you drive up and enjoy! The rooms are so beautiful and very well maintained. We love the adults only and the pet friendly hotel. We always enjoy any dogs staying at the hotel, but this visit was pet free. Again, the staff is perfect and go out of their way to make you comfortable. They always exceed our expectations! Beautiful!

Room Tip: There isn't a restaurant on site, but I rated it excellent because you can easily walk to any ty...
2  Thank Lynn P

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I love this place and regret telling you as it will make it harder for me to get into it each time I come out to Palm Springs! Small, quiet, comfortable property, each room and patio area is unique. The pool is inviting.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank djmax1955
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We looked for some where in the palm springs area to relax for a few days on our 2 week holiday.

We booked ages ago and were very excited about staying, it wasn't until on our holiday that we knew of the fires very close to palm springs. We were a little worried but there was no need.

The hotel was in a great location, the pool was amazing (it had a little ash in it but nothing major).
The staff were very helpful and looked after us, the first day we had the whole place to ourselves which was brilliant. The hot tub was so relaxing too, very private being in court yard to our room.

The little touches went along way too, like the snacks and the iced water with oranges/cucumber and strawberries in, which were provided everyday.
Staff asked if they could enter the room to clean whilst we were at the pool. The rooms were very clean and you could tell they took pride in their work.

We only wished we had stayed longer, the hotel is only a short walk 5-10 mins into the town centre which has loads to offer.

Great experience and we would love to stay again.

I would recommend this to anyone staying in the Palm springs area.

2  Thank Ukfirl8
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very private, romantic rooms only blocks away from dozens of restaurants and shops. All of the rooms are unique with each one having a theme and story all it's own. Me and my wife were looking for a nice place to stay in Palm Springs and San Giuliano Hotel was perfect. Not only are the rooms and grounds beautiful, there are no children around. Imagine, a place to get peace and quiet without the constant noise that only children can provide. It was awesome and we can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Sam F
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went with a girlfriend for a quick weekend getaway and wanted somewhere clean, close to restaurants and had a nice pool... We got it all. This place is fabulous. It was walking distance to the main drag of Palm Springs. The pool is kept clean and the lounging area is always in the sun! (Yes, they have umbrellas for those that want shade- but why would you!!) And most importantly the rooms are clean and have everything you need. If you are looking for a place to stay- look no further! I can't wait for my next trip back!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelEatLiveLove
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The Fountain Hacienda at the San Guiliano is the perfect place to stay in Palm Springs.....one of the different rooms/villas at this well-run boutique hotel, minutes from anywhere that you would like to eat/drink/relax. Spend a few extra dollars...really...and give yourself (and your partner) the quality that you work so hard for. A 2000 square-foot casita with private yard, fountain, lounge chairs, chimnea, Jacuzzi....separate from the main hotel rooms, with your car parked in front of the private gated yard. Enjoy a spacious front room with couch and loveseat, flat-screen and dvd, refrigerator, microwave....huge king bedroom with another entrance to back patio....large, modern bathroom with 4-person shower :-) The villa was spotless and the wonderful housekeeper would clean it each day when we told her we were going out to breakfast...not many places, anywhere, give you that kind of personal attention. This villa is the most expensive; but, in season or out of season, this is marvelous value...and, after all, it is a vacation...yes??

Room Tip: PLEASE.....book the Fountain Hacienda
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank NYCHeadhunter
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I booked the San Giuliano for an overnight stay for a quick getaway for my me and my boyfriend. I was going to be arriving after 6pm so I noted that in my reservation. I got a call the afternoon of my stay to provide me instructions on how to enter the property and my room. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. We entered the room and I was amazed how perfect everything looked. They even left soft music playing for us in the living room wich instantly put us in relaxed mode. The Hacienda was spacious with an amazing little patio and private hot tub. The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom updated and large and the living room was perfect for lounging. This place is PERFECT for a quiet couple retreat. The property is small and only has about 8 rooms so its quiet day and night. The staff was overly friendly. I have been telling everyone I know about this place, and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: July 2013