“Perfect food, perfect service”
Review of Bernie's Lounge and Supper Club - CLOSED

Bernie's Lounge and Supper Club
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the new "Up and Coming" South Palm Springs. At Bernie's, re-live the atmosphere of what dining used to be. Stop by for martinis, supper and a swingin' lounge act. Transport yourself to a time when nothing else mattered - except for being cool. Executive Chef, Jason Moffitt, oversees the creation of each incredible dish. Chef Moffitt focuses on creating classic American
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I had so many bad experiences with Davys Hideaway in the end I was a little nervous about trying the new incarnation. But all worries were brushed aside. I have been twice in the past two weeks and both times I felt like I was having dinner with old friends. The staff are so nice, friendly and accomodating. I am a vegetarian and the menu is mostly meat/fish. When I asked about options i was given several choices off the menu and both times (once a grilled vegetable platter and once pasta) I was blown away by how good it was. And I was asked in great detail about what I liked and disliked. The wine list is great, and the deserts are killer. All in all I love this place. Dont pass it by.

2  Thank SurferinLA

Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is a real fun place for dinner. Great atmosphere and good food. It's like a blast from the past with one of the waitress's dressed like Mary Quant! The band are not the best but it doesn't matter it's all part of the experience. It's just a real fun place to have dinner.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Tried Davys Hideaway a few years ago and really didn't like the food or atmosphere so when Bernies opened we thought we'd give it another go.
Not much had changed inside and still felt claustrophobic. Either they don't have ac or it wasn't on the night we visited. The decor is very dated and looks tacky as opposed to authentic.
We ordered 4 different cocktails but they were all the same colour and tasted the same....awful!
We sent them back and ordered wine (which was nice).
Our server was over the top and it all felt very fake.
The food was ok but expensive for what it was.
There are much nicer and less expensive restaurants all over Palm Springs.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

After reading the online reviews, Bernie's did not disappoint. The service was perfect. From your first contact with Timoko and staff their concern is genuine. Kymm was extremely attentive, able to give recommendations which were 100% spot on. Preparation, presentation and taste are like nothing you will get anywhere else. The chef is golden. It was an adventure on the taste buds. I was so impressed with everything that we made another reservation for the next week on Opentable App. Thanks for the fantastic service, food and a wonderful evening! 5 STAR!!!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have now eaten at this restaurant at least 4 times and every meal was a delight. The menu changes often with delightful menu items and the largest shrimps in a shrimp cocktail I have ever had. The wait staff, bar tenders, and owners are affable and watch over you carefully without interfering with your dining experience. This is a hard balance to achieve, but Bernie's has. I have to also admit that they make a great "desert" dry martini and have a wonderful wine collection.