“Superb”

and 1 more site!
The Andalusian Court
Ranked #3 of 22 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We spent 5 nights staying here. We had rooms 6 and 7 and they were totally different to each other and yet gave the same feeling of uniqueness , quality and charm. They are , in effect , one bedroom apartments , each with TVs in the Living room area and in the Bedroom. They both have kitchens / dining areas and outdoor spa baths. The main pool is just a few steps from both rooms and the gardens are really beautiful , quiet , private yet right in the heart of Palm Springs. If you want a drink with dinner you have no need to drive or catch a taxi as there is a large variety of restaurants right on your door step.
My only quibble would be that the WiFi connection was not as good as it good be but I do understand that the owners are working on this problem.

Room Tip: All 8 accomodations are different and it is worthwhile spending a bit of time looking at the Andalus...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank bettysdad

Reviewed October 3, 2011

This was mine and my husband's first trip to Palm Springs. I stumbled upon this beautiful little hideaway through Trip Advisor. All of the reviews were spot on. This place is a little piece of heaven. We stayed in Villa #7 which was so beautifully charming. With our private courtyard with Jacuzzi tub to the fireplace in our room, everything was perfect. It is clean, beautifully decorated, wonderful pool right outside our door, and has friendly accommodating hosts. AND it's within walking distance of all the restaurants, bars, shops, etc. We will definitely be returning for a longer stay. This is the perfect spot for couples.

Room Tip: Suite #7 is spacious and beautifully furnished, near the pool, yet quiet. It does have one room ups...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Pamela59
Reviewed September 27, 2011

What a beautiful villa court this is!! The pool area , fire pits, & fountains adorn this lush calming landscape.The villas are very,very nice. Our villa (#6) was very tastefully appointed. This villa featured a washer & dryer set, full kitchen, central air, private spa tub among other wonderful details. And wow, what a great staff....courteous beyond belief!! My wife & I enjoyed $ great days here and we'll return every chance we get.

Room Tip: Plan early to determine availability
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LonnF
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I have been planning a trip to Palm Springs since last year for my B-day; but ended up not working out-so this year I was super excited to be going for my B-day getaway! I booked two seperate hotel reservations at other places but still wasn't completly sure...then I found the Andalusian Court by mistake and knew this was the place without a doubt. My friend and I were brining our doggies so we needed a place "Pet Friendly", had a full kitchen, large room space, and private yard or patio. The Andalusian Court had it all and more, from the time we checked in Lisa (the owners sister) was so sweet and friendly showing us around the property and to our room. I know that she said there was other guest both days of our stay but we did not see a single person the whole time, even when we lounged in the pool not a glimpse of anyone....we thought we had the Spanish Villa (what I like to call it) to ourselfs. I think at one point we both looked at each other and said we didn't even notice the 115 degree heat since green lush trees and plants surround the whole property and block out most of the heat. The ice cold cooler of water with lemon by the pool was a plus as well as the comfy pool rafts and noodles (Tony gets a A+ for adding the pool equiptment). Seriously too much to list from the super comfy bed, loved the lush blankets, beautiful marble shower, full kitchen (we cooked evey meal and didn't even leave for the two days) the spacious living room that we booked in-room massages both days (if you want a excellant massage therepist I highly recommend Sammy w/Massage Machanics & Palm Springs Spas) . Oh the air conditioner kicked butt, it was awsome to have and you can controll the tempeture. I can go on and on but one last thing is Larry the new owner, he is so amazing and he listens too...we had told him about a few things we experienced and next thing we knew he was already incorporating them! Wow, the Customer Service is A+++. We hated to leave and dreaming of my next trip back (soon). Thanks Tony and Lisa for taking over and making the place truly a relaxing dream come true!

Room Tip: Villa 4 is amazing and one of our favorite, but Villa 1 has largest living rm area & Villa 3 has...
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cozmopltn28
Reviewed August 25, 2011

In my 26 years of life so far, this is the most amazing hotel I've ever stayed at. All the positive reviews are true and the pictures don't do the place justice. A few weeks ago my girlfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights, after spending 3 days at Disneyland for my birthday. We definitely needed some peace and seclusion, and that is exactly what we got here along with so much more.

We stayed in villa #3 and it was absolutely perfect. Super romantic! And the location of the hotel was excellent. Right at the foot of the mountains and very quiet, yet still easy walking distance to the main strip. Loved the fully equipped kitchen. We cooked most of our meals there which was great. It had the sexiest shower I've EVER seen! With a fabulous view of the mountains while you're showering. I want to replicate it in my future home one day! The bed was incredibly comfortable, and I not-so-secretly wanted to take it home with us. We had a late check-in (around 1am since we wanted to get the most out of our last day at Disney), got our keys out of a lock box and were greeted with a bag of goodies and a note welcoming us. I appreciated the touches like that throughout our stay. Tony (the owner I believe) was very personable and helpful while never intrusive. When we wanted to watch a movie and the dvd player in our villa didn't work, while keeping our villa he let us have the keys to villa #4 for the night as well. I'd read that this was the Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz villa, where they lived for two years in the 50s. I'm a HUGE Lucy fan, so this was quite a special experience!

I do have to add, one of our outdoor patios included a whirlpool jacuzzi tub which I was looking forward to using (and was actually one of my key reasons for booking this hotel). On our last night's stay we attempted to use it, but there were lots of little spiders in the jets that ran out when we started to fill the tub. We definitely wouldn't go in and I was pretty disappointed. :( I would suggest covering the tubs up? I know it's hot and it's the desert, but there should be a way to prevent that.

The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and ethereal. Our villa, and the entire property, had a very enchanted & fairytale feel, with a slightly Spanish twist. It does feel like you're stepping back in time. We used the pool a lot and never saw another guest on the property, so it basically felt like we had the place to ourselves which was awesome. The summer special is a great deal if you don't mind the 105+ degree heat (stay 2 nights, get 1 free). I desperately wanted to stay another night and go to the Thursday street fair, but unfortunately our budget did not permit it. If you're looking for a romantic getaway and/or a wonderful spot for some R&R, The Andalusian is your perfect choice.

The only bad thing about our stay (besides not being able to use the whirlpool tub), was having to leave.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Betsy W
Reviewed August 16, 2011

My husband and I enjoyed the Andalusian Court with three other couples. The grounds were gorgeous with lush gardens and beautiful lighting. The pool area provided a cool escape from the heat of the afternoon. The close proximity to the village made for a nice walk to dinner and the street fair. Retiring to our room was a pleasure, the linens and mattresses were high quality and promoted a luxurious night of slumber. I am looking forward to returning when I can stay for a few nights to enjoy sleeping in and lounging around the property like an old time Hollywood star.

Room Tip: All the rooms are different and I want to stay in each one!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AMerrell_11
Reviewed August 2, 2011

My husband and I had our first baby 2 weeks before he left for Afghanistan 4 months ago. He came home from Afghanistan for his 2 week R&R so we wanted to just have 1 night away together. We thought about Vegas, but Palm Springs is only an hour away. I'm so glad we chose Palm Springs because we got to enjoy our time at the hotel more than spending time driving. We checked in, and Tony gave us a lovely tour of the grounds, with 2 fire pits, a misting system, a barbecue area and a pool- open 24 hours! The pool was clean, and we enjoyed going in when we first got there, and then later that night- refreshing after walking around the town. There are fountains, trees, flowers, and hanging lights everywhere. It was so magical and romantic. Our room was so awesome with a jacuzzi tub in our courtyard and twinkle lights over head. They knew it was a special night for us after being separated for so long, and there was a personalized note, a bottle of champagne and gourmet cookies waiting in our room for us. The bed was comfy and the linens were luxurious. We went on a Thursday night, when Palm Springs has their street fair. The hotel was within walking distance, so we didn't even have to worry about finding parking to go see all the vendors. We stopped in at Sinfulicious Bodycare and had a custom massage oil made- brought it back to the room and had a great time- the robes provided in the master bathroom made us feel like we were at a spa. I would have liked to have spent more than one night to be able to take advantage of the kitchen and fireplace. One night wasn't enough, so we vowed to make it a tradition when we are in town!

Room Tip: Each room is different, so try them all to find your favorite! If you prefer a king bed over a queen...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple