“Enchanting Experience”

Ranked #3 of 23 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
Hemet, California
“Enchanting Experience”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

My husband and I enjoyed the Andalusian Court with three other couples. The grounds were gorgeous with lush gardens and beautiful lighting. The pool area provided a cool escape from the heat of the afternoon. The close proximity to the village made for a nice walk to dinner and the street fair. Retiring to our room was a pleasure, the linens and mattresses were high quality and promoted a luxurious night of slumber. I am looking forward to returning when I can stay for a few nights to enjoy sleeping in and lounging around the property like an old time Hollywood star.

Room Tip: All the rooms are different and I want to stay in each one!
1 Thank AMerrell_11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Hemet, California
Reviewed August 2, 2011

My husband and I had our first baby 2 weeks before he left for Afghanistan 4 months ago. He came home from Afghanistan for his 2 week R&R so we wanted to just have 1 night away together. We thought about Vegas, but Palm Springs is only an hour away. I'm so glad we chose Palm Springs because we got to enjoy our time at the hotel more than spending time driving. We checked in, and Tony gave us a lovely tour of the grounds, with 2 fire pits, a misting system, a barbecue area and a pool- open 24 hours! The pool was clean, and we enjoyed going in when we first got there, and then later that night- refreshing after walking around the town. There are fountains, trees, flowers, and hanging lights everywhere. It was so magical and romantic. Our room was so awesome with a jacuzzi tub in our courtyard and twinkle lights over head. They knew it was a special night for us after being separated for so long, and there was a personalized note, a bottle of champagne and gourmet cookies waiting in our room for us. The bed was comfy and the linens were luxurious. We went on a Thursday night, when Palm Springs has their street fair. The hotel was within walking distance, so we didn't even have to worry about finding parking to go see all the vendors. We stopped in at Sinfulicious Bodycare and had a custom massage oil made- brought it back to the room and had a great time- the robes provided in the master bathroom made us feel like we were at a spa. I would have liked to have spent more than one night to be able to take advantage of the kitchen and fireplace. One night wasn't enough, so we vowed to make it a tradition when we are in town!

Room Tip: Each room is different, so try them all to find your favorite! If you prefer a king bed over a queen...
1 Thank 1shayb80
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed August 2, 2011

Was looking for a romantic getaway with my husband for his 40th B-DAY! Found the website for Andalusian Court and was impressed with the villas they have. Called and spoke with Mary who was very friendly and informative. She reassured me that I would love this place. My first impressions when we arrived was BEAUTIFUL. Highly recommend this place if you want a romantic getaway. The place is amazing and very private. LOVE Tony and his sister they were so friendly and accommodating to our needs. WILL DEFINITELY GO BACK IT WAS WORTH IT!!!!

2 Thank chrys661
los angeles
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I was planning a surprise trip for my boyfriend's bday. We usually go to fancy hotel chains for celebrations, so this year I wanted to try something new-a bit more personal & exotic! THIS PLACE WAS LIKE WALKING INTO HEAVEN- the grounds are gorgeous!!! It immediately takes your breath away upon HELLO! The walk to our room was great because we got to see the entire grounds...the fountains, waterfalls, fire pit!! ALL GORGEOUS!!! :) We walked to our room #8 I (the upstairs unit) ...the layout was nice! Living Room with TV, looks into the kitchen w/small dinnette area (all pretty basic, but nice), a hallway takes you to a GORGEOUS bathroom with a Marble Shower & seperate ROMAN SOAKING TUB...this tub is so AMAZING & DEEP-it was DEF a well added bonus since our room was the only suite without an OUTDOOR jaccuqi on the patio...but I actually may perfer the soaking tub considering how HOT it was in PALM SPRINGS! Lol! Anywho...the Bedroom was great with a real fire place & a patio that overlooked the BEAUTIFUL pool & BBQ area & most importantly the MOUNTAINS!!! Really this place is special. Now..Palm Springs on the other hand was a bore for us, but we BOTH know we'll be coming back just for this place alone. We can bring our own food & never leave the grounds...writing this honestly makes me wanna go back RIGHT NOW! -WE WILL BE RETURNING...yup it's that dope. Just don't leave anything sitting around :)

1 Thank divafly
San Diego, California
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We stayed for our Honeymoon…..what a perfect place to do just that. If you want romance this is the place you should be staying. It is so quiet and peaceful makes reality melt away. We stayed in Villa 1….just like being in an apartment. There is a soaking tub in the villa and a private Jacuzzi Tub out front. There is a full kitchen with everything you would need if you decided not to explore downtown Palm Springs. If you decided to explore a short walk will put you right in the middle of everything. The bed is very comfortable and there are 2 TV’s, but we had no desire to turn either on. The pool was a perfect temperature, a BBQ available to use and fire pits. The grounds are very tranquil and somehow the maid staff knew we weren’t in our room to clean it. Overall if you want to have a romantic weekend or to rekindle your relationship this is the place to stay.

2 Thank brookster68
LA, CA
Reviewed July 2, 2011

was looking for a romantic, secluded spot for our fifteen wedding anniversary and decided to try out Andalusian based on online reviews. we stayed in villa six and loved it. the location felt private and secluded even though it was walking distance from shops and restaurants. the grounds were charming with precious adornments surrounding the walkway that leads to your villa. loved the mediterranean look and would love to recreate the style at home. we had a private jacuzzi, full kitchen, sitting area...felt very comfortable staying here and will definitely come back. i left 2 dresses behind and lisa was very gracious to notify me and mail them back to me. perfect for our needs: charming, romantic, secluded yet comfortable.

1 Thank happyniseiperuana
north hollywood, ca
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I've known about the Andalusian Court for years. I used to stay at a boutique hotel up the street. I used to walk by this mysterious building...with it's foliage covered walls and the fountain outside standing sentry outside its locked gate...needless to say, it intrigued. Then last year, my favorite desert hideaway was sold and taken over by a corporation. It was no longer the place I wanted to stay...but by luck, on the same trip, I again walked by the Andalusian Court and voila...the gate was locked but there were postcards! For a year, I planned on visiting this mysterious inn...and what a wonderful surprise it was to finally get behind that locked gate! Come to find out, the Andalusian Court changed ownership in March and the new inn-keeper, Tony, is wonderfully warm and welcoming. And, that locked gate is now always open. Each villa is a fully appointed apartment. Nicely furnished and, really, what I wished my apartment back home was like. They don't serve breakfast but with a full kitchen it's not really necessary. They provide the coffee and the dishes. The private patios and soaking tubs are a haven where you can sit back and relax in the quiet of your own oasis. Tonight, we'll try out the poolside barbeque. What a gem of a place! I know I'll be back soon.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends