Old Ranch Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Korakia Pensione(Palm Springs)
Great 4.5/5
The Rossi Hotel(Palm Springs)
Desert Hills(Palm Springs)
Great 4.5/5
Holiday House(Palm Springs)
The Willows(Palm Springs)
Good 3.5/5
Del Marcos Hotel(Palm Springs)
Excellent 5/5
La Serena Villas(Palm Springs)
Excellent 5/5
The Three Fifty Hotel(Palm Springs)
Excellent 5/5
All reviewspool areapalm canyon drivegreat hostsother guestswithin walking distanceeach morningsmall kitchenart museumcitrus treesrestaurants and shopsprivate patiocontinental breakfastvisit palm springsnew ownersclose to downtownlove this placeking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2012

My husband and I wanted a quick getaway vacation somewhere with blue skies and lots of warmth as Seattle has been a rain fest all of 2012. And the year is not even half over ! We could not have found any place more perfect than Old Ranch Inn. Ed and Larry are good people, our favorite hosts of anywhere we have ever stayed. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Even though we were very close to the main street of Palm Springs, it was wonderfully quiet except for the lovely sound of the birds singing. The pool was just steps from our room, most of the time we had the pool area to ourselves - heaven ! If you are looking for a small, quiet, beautiful, secluded place to stay with very friendly, fun and charming hosts, then look no further, this is IT ! We will be back next year.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nan R
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Whilst planning my midlife crisis tour of the southwest USA I decided to start with a few days of relaxation in Palm Springs? The reviews on a number of websites led me to the Old Ranch Inn and I was not to be disappointed, the place exceeded my expectations. Ed and Larry, the proprietors, were very welcoming and friendly. The rooms were clean, comfortable and full of personal touches and the pool area was so relaxing and beautifully kept. The inn is within walking distance to downtown with its plethora of shops, restaurants and bars, yet it is in a very tranquil neighbourhood with great views of the mountains. There is a tendency to become cynical about trip advisor reviews, but in this instance I would say "believe the hype".

Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Marc L
Reviewed April 23, 2012

While I have been to the Old Ranch Inn many times before, it has always been in June and November, this time I arrived in Mid April to blooming jasmine all through out the property. Its fragrant smell while relaxing by the pool brought back great memories of my childhood summers.

While everything that can be said about Ed and Larry has been said, their attention to every detail does not go unnoticed.

Looking forward our next visit.

Room Tip: Room 8 is my favorite.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank PeeWee1
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Larry and Ed made our visit to Palm Springs very special and all of their recommendations - from the museum, to places to visit and/or eat - were perfect. Their directions on how to get to places, and what events or sights would be a good fit for us, were helpful and filled with experience. We will definitely stay here again - and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LoveToTravel7512
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Ed and Larry are the perfect "hosts". We felt like guests in their home. It was a quiet, comfortable, jasmine-scented oasis! A short walk to wonderful shopping, coffee shops and restaurants. We would definitely book a return trip....only stay longer!

• Stayed: April 2012