5 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$409
Travelocity$398
Agoda.com$444
1,552 results
All reviews jacuzzi tub couples massage poolside bar boutique hotel great boutique the main street palm canyon fireplace downtown desert ps
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

May of 2019 I drove from the Central Coast of California where I live now to Arizona to visit family. I was on my way back and knew that I could not do the 11 hour drive in one day. So I decided to stop at a halfway point to spend the night, and Palm Springs was a perfect halfway point. I pulled over to do some brief research and after looking on Yelp and TripAdvisor and booking.com I found the Andreas Hotel and it seemed like a good deal (in May about $100/night before taxes) and what I could tell in the reviews it seemed like it would be good enough and suit my needs. So I called and the gentleman who answered (Bob I think?) was very sweet and polite and upgraded my room to have a big tub with jets. And I asked him when the pool closed and he said "For you, never. You can swim all night!" I hate it when you're staying somewhere and they close the pool at 10 because I'm a night owl so I end up never using the pool at hotels I stay at because after 10 is usually when I want to swim. Anyway when I showed up then I was really blown away. Super Charming, quaint and small. Right in downtown Palm Springs, but when you walk into the courtyard you feel like you are in a different world. I seriously felt like I was in Italy because it has that kind of decor. I loved the welcome glass of champagne and the help yourself candy bar. Everyone I encountered (employees and guests alike) was very friendly and helpful and I had a wonderful stay. I am really impressed with the location, the amenities, and the quality of this hotel for the price. I wanted to stay two nights so I can have a full day there but I needed to get back home. I will definitely be back for a longer stay!

#107016

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Kallicat7
AndreasHotelSpa, General Manager at Andreas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Thank you A2194KXstephanies for taking the time to write us a review, we are so happy you chose Andreas Hotel and Spa for your hospitality needs and we look forward to your next visit...

Reviewed July 1, 2019

This place is such a gem!! We stayed her for our 30 Anniversary...WOW from the moment you walk in the door and are handed a glass of champagne. Nikki is the absolute BEST!!! I give this wonderful place 500 STARS. We stayed in one of the suites, beautiful king size super comfy bed, hug tub...Bottle of champagne on ice and Rose Peddles all over the tub and sink.....We floated in the pool until 2 am under the stars... We will be back often... Thank you Nikki you truly are special.

2  Thank stew9494
AndreasHotelSpa, General Manager at Andreas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019

Thank you stew9494 for choosing Andreas Hotel and Spa to celebrate your special day...we are so happy you enjoyed the Hotel and our amazing staff....We hope to see you soon...

Reviewed July 1, 2019

Wife and I had a wonderful time in palm springs, ANDREAS HOTEL & SPA was perfect very quiet and one of the most relaxing boutique hotel we have stayed in. Everything is within walking distance. The staff at Andreas where very friendly and accommodating.
Thank you...see you soon.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you Adventura61 for taking the time to write us a review, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit.....

Reviewed June 26, 2019

We were totally surprised with the ANDREAS HOTEL & SPA it was so clean and well maintained the food and drinks were great and very reasonable. The staff was great and went to extreme to make your stay relaxing.The pool was very clean. The bed and room was very comfortable. We will definitely return.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2019

I stayed at the Andreas hotel last January. The bedroom is actually quite good! The room has personality! The bed is excellent. The bed linens are of very good quality. Decoration is eclectic, elegant, discreet, nothing extravagant. The bathroom is excellent. The shower is modern, water has a lot power. The bedroom has a wonderful electrical chimney that makes the room warm at night during winter time.

The hotel provides with free Wi-Fi and there is an ipod station in the bedroom. You can enjoy good music while resting.
Hotel architecture is nice, Spanish style and the hotel has interesting history. The rooms have windows that go to the pool. The views are no special. The hotel offers a daily decent continental breakfast.
The hotel is small and quiet.
Darren provides excellent service.

The only complain I have was that the front desk staff was not very helpful or friendly.
Overall, it is a good hotel. It is not a five star hotel; nevertheless, it is much better than most hotels in the US.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you TravelerTrecker....We hope to see you soon....