4 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$409
Travelocity$398
Agoda.com$444
1,552 results
All reviews jacuzzi tub couples massage poolside bar boutique hotel great boutique the main street palm canyon fireplace downtown desert ps
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019

Relaxing AF - #106489

I had an amazing time here- decided to take a solo two night trip here, and was pleasantly surprised. The vibe here is awesome - the hotel is super old and has tons of character. The pool is so nice and awesome it's open 24/7. The rooms are beautiful and large, loved my bathtub! I went here for relaxation and absolutely got it - loved the 50s music they play all day by the pool.. so calming.

Next time I come, I'm checking out the spa for sure.

Shoutout to Lisa for being a cool human and a great bar tender :))

Room tip: Make sure you go check out the HUGE farmers market on Thursdays! Right outside the hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Kristy M
AndreasHotelSpa, General Manager at Andreas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thank you Kristy M for the wonderful review, we look forward to you visiting again soon.....

Reviewed April 29, 2019

We stayed at the Andreas Hotel & Spa for our 20th Wedding Anniversary from April 23-25, 2019. What a delight! We were greeted by Bob when we checked in, who showed us to our room and brought us our complimentary glasses of champagne! And a delicious pitcher of iced water with fresh fruit. The staff are kind and helpful. Our room was beautiful, with a fireplace, and bathtub (perfect for a bath-taker like me!!). The hotel is small, not many rooms, so very cozy and intimate. There is a beautiful seating area on the second level, overlooking the courtyard pool, with a fireplace and plenty of comfortable seating. Breakfast is served in the morning (we did not make it to breakfast), and there is a wonderful "candy bar" open all day...Yum!! Old 1940's music was playing while we sat around the pool adding to the "vintage" feel of the Andreas. There is a small pool side bar that serves sandwiches and drinks. The property is situated in the middle of downtown Palm Springs, a perfect location, parking is free. We walked everywhere. We will definitely be staying here again, and will recommend The Andreas to our friends and family. (just a side note, there is no elevator, a few stairs to the second level.) #106482

Date of stay: April 2019
AndreasHotelSpa, General Manager at Andreas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Thank you Shirley for taking the time to write us a review, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay and the little extras we do for our guests, we look forward to your next visit...

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

The Hotel is in the middle of town, you can walk around and look at all the beauty of the region, absolutely love the time I have spent there. Will come back for more memories. The Spa Casino is .3 miles across the street and I won enough to buy a wonderful dinner and drink. #106469

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you megoodguy 1, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you staying again soon.....

Reviewed April 24, 2019

I recently booked my trip to Palm Springs and looked foreward to staying at Andreas Hotel and Spa. I stayed here last year and had a great experience. This time around, I had a different expirience, and not a good one. Long story short, my flight was delayed which made me miss my connecting flight and by that point I was not going to make it to the hotel until the next morning. I called the hotel to explain my situation and ask if I could switch my reservation to the following day since I would not make it due to my flight. I called about 4 times and left a voicemail, no answer and no call back. I then called Expedia since I booked with them, and they got in touch with the hotel... The manager of the hotel told me I was out of luck and he would not refund or change my reservation but would give me an "early check in". Great thanks, that helps!... NOT. I would understand if I was cancelling completely and if they allowed that for everyone, then they would be in a mess BUT I was still planning on staying and they were still going to get their money. I am so disappointed in the lack of professionalism. Also, this are a 3 star hotel we are talking about, it is not an amazing place but AFFORDABLE, I advise they work on some changes. It is sad to me because I really had a great first experience here, I will make sure I advise anybody I can to not give this business their money.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank pheobea277
AndreasHotelSpa, General Manager at Andreas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Thank you pheobea277 for taking the time to share your experience, I apologize for the mishap, give me a call at your earliest convenience, so I can discuss this matter with you.... 760-327-5701..ask for the General Manager..

Reviewed April 13, 2019

This is an amazing place to stay. You are treated as special guests in every way from the moment you step through the door.

We enjoy the pool, the people we meet, the peaceful spot.

The room was spacious and had a separate bedroom. Evening you can sit out around the fireplace.

Each year we spend a night here at this time of the year.

Room tip: Ask for a room on second level overlooking the pool.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 498wendyf
AndreasHotelSpa, General Manager at Andreas Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Thank you Wendy.... we are so glad that we have become your "Special Place"...and we look forward to your visits each year.....see you again soon...