“Charming and Unexpected”

Andreas Hotel & Spa
Ranked #8 of 74 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed December 3, 2009

We booked this hotel after reading all of the previous reviews, and it was still better than we expected. We traveled with our slightly wayward schnauzer, and he had a great time. He made friends with the hotel staff and by the second day, he was trying to sneak behind the front desk to look for his new friends (and the treats that they offered him). Based on this alone, I would have been pleased with our stay, however the hotel itself was lovely. I am a big fan of small boutique hotels, and this one did not disappoint. I had booked a basic room, but on arrival, we were upgraded to a jacuzzi room. Everything was tastefully decorated, and the bed and linens were high quality. We took a late night swim in the very well heated pool in 50 degree weather, and it was perfect. I Highly recommend this place, and will most definitely make it out goto hotel when in town!

Reviewed December 3, 2009

My first exposure to The Andreas Hotel and Spa was while surfing the net for an impromptu overnight Thanksgiving getaway. And with all the hotels in Palm Springs, it was happenstance that I should choose that particular place. My partner and I were looking for a clean, "Old World" style pet friendly place (btw - all of Palm Springs is critter friendly, especially the outdoor cafes.) At 11:pm the night before our trip, I called the tollfree number and got Nikki on the line. How anyone can be so pleasant and informative that late at night surprised me. She was warm, friendly and well informed, not only of the facility but the surrounding area. On travel day, we arrived at the hotel @ 5:pm in the afternoon and was greeted by an appropriately friendly gent who quickly processed my reservation and offered to provide a clean dog bed, new food bowl and dog treats for my little 10 year old pup. The room was above standard clean and showed no signs of being "a pet room." Overall, the renovation (or restoration) of this 1935 structure was thoughtful and keeping with the "of the period" elegance; a real California Spanish influence gem. My couple of requests for this and that were met with a friendly response and immediate action. I felt there was nothing the staff would do to make my stay a good one. We indeed had a great one. The following morning, I met manager Shelley who was wonderful. The kind of person you seemed to know all your life and instantly wanted as a friend. I love this place and will be back - soon!

S. Conti Los Angeles

Reviewed November 28, 2009

Myself and two of my girlfriends stayed in this quaint hotel for four days. It is nestled right in the heart of the small town. Beautiful views of the mountains surround you. The staff are wonderful and very helpful. Look for Jefferey, he is the ambassador to the city. What ever you might be looking for from shopping to dinning he can tell you where the best spots are. The atmosphere of the hotel is like being in Spain! Finished the trip off with massages and the room we got our massages in had views of the mountains too. Definate must for getting away whether you are on a romantic trip or just hanging with the girls. I will definately go back.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank kouchibouquac
Reviewed November 28, 2009

My husband & I stayed for 2 nights with two friends and found the Andreas Hotel welcoming and relaxing. Not the centre of the nightlife universe but then neither is Palm Springs. The service & rooms were very good. The breakfast was fresh but limited. Ideal location for the centre of town.

Reviewed November 26, 2009

My husband and I stayed here with our dog!!! Very pet friendly staff....
We recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to stay at a wonderful hotel..
The staff was extremely friendly!!!!!
Our dog loved the hotel!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank goldieaz
Reviewed November 22, 2009

From the minute I arrive (tired) they couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. This is not a high-end resort but has a very decent pool and small hot tub. The room was very comfortable and not noisy. Thumbs up, nice little place. Minimal breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2009

We found Anreas Hotel & Spa on line while searching for hotels in downtown Palm Springs. The location is in the heart of downtown Pam Springs. Their aumbience is very relaxing and peaceful. We would highly recommend this hotel to our friends! This will be our hotel of choice whenever we return to Palm Springs. Two thumbs up!!!