1,434 results
All reviews candy bar electric fireplace lemon water jacuzzi tub couples massage continental breakfast in downtown palm springs open hours quaint hotel hard boiled eggs heart of downtown poolside bar yogurt location was perfect restaurants and shops pool area upon check
Reviewed December 15, 2015

We stayed at the Andreas Hotel a couple of weeks ago in the Honeymoon Suite, it was deluxe!! The manager is really nice and accommodating! The whole staff treated us like gold! We will return again! We had the best room, 2 balconies! It was gorgeous, I did not want to leave my room! I love the fire place and the tub! My husband and I had a really nice time!

Room tip: All the rooms are signature style, individual suites, gorgeous rooms!
Date of stay: December 2015
1  Thank Kimberly S
Reviewed December 11, 2015

My very favorite get away!! This lovely little hotel has had a make over!!! The new gel-top beds are heaven!! All new furniture, and new decorations put together beautifully by hotel manager Gina Laughton.
With only 25 rooms at this hotel, the service and attention are always perfection. I was there this year for the Christmas parade with friends and family, now a yearly tradition.
There was a noisy bar beneath the hotel last year ~ I am very grateful they have vacated!! I slept like a baby!! Love this place, love their spa as well. Treat yourself to a facial while you're there, you will be pampered for sure!!

Room tip: I always choose a balcony room, I love to open the doors in the morning, and in the evenings, pretty view of the hills
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2015

My wife and I went here for our anniversary we found the friendliest people, wonderful rooms, excellent service as well as the best massages in the spa. Cannot wait to return
Wish I could give it more than 5 stars

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed December 1, 2015

I found this hotel while I was searching thru palm springs hotels. looked very nice great location. when me and my husband got there we were greeted by Veronica and she gave us a complementary cup of champ. She was very sweet . was walked to our room gave us a tour of the property told us that we were right in the heart of palm springs and that everything was walking distance. when we got to the room i loved the mountain view . rooms were decorated very nice.. Bar tender was super nice great drinks. All though we were there only there for a night I would definitely come back. This is a Great Hotel.

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed November 30, 2015

GREAT place, great ambiance, great staff, nice breakfast, close to downtown and great shops. Spa and staff are great as well. When you are sitting in the pool you feel like you are in a lost oasis. Great restaurants walking distance away.

Date of stay: September 2015