Andreas Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Park Inn(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
  • Restaurant
The Willows(Palm Springs)
Holiday House(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Marquis Villas Resort(Palm Springs)
1,341 results
All reviewscandy barlemon waterjacuzzi tubcontinental breakfastin downtown palm springsopen hoursquaint hotelhard boiled eggsheart of downtownpoolside baryogurtoutdoor fireplacegreat boutiquelocation was perfectrestaurants and shopsthe main dragpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This was my second trip to Palm Springs and I absolutely loved staying at this boutique hotel. I stayed at a large resort last time, but this was much more my style. They had extremely accommodating and friendly staff, comfortable and clean rooms, and great location! When we entered our room, I was surprised to find champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. I felt like such a VIP! It was a great start to a relaxing weekend, in which I treated myself to a Swedish massage at their spa and lounged around by their pool. Lemon water was always available poolside and in their lobby, keeping us well hydrated in the desert. It was those little touches that really made my stay there soo enjoyable! Hotel is located in the heart of downtown and walking distance to many restaurants and bars. I definitely would stay here for my next trip!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank anguyenn
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed at the Andreas hotel for my bachelorette party recently and I had a wonderful experience with the hotel and staff! They were always accommodating and their customer service was always superb! All I wanted was a nice, relaxing getaway with my girls and that was exactly what I got and MORE! I’ll go ahead and break everything down for you.

Hotel:
When we arrived, the front desk receptionist offered us champagne and refreshments. Check in was quick, easy and hassle free. When I entered the room, champagne, chocolate dipped strawberries and personal robes were nicely set up for us. When it comes to cleanliness of hotel rooms, I am usually picky because I am a little OCD and I have high expectations. The restrooms were clean. The bedding linen along with all other linen felt clean and I had absolutely no complaints in that aspect. The pool was usually quiet and it provided the perfect place to relax and lounge around. Everything about the room & hotel exceeded my expectations. In all honesty, I felt like home.

Spa:
OMG. Words CANNOT express how much I LOVED their spa. I’ve been to Four Seasons Hotels and their spa treatments were great. But even they can’t compare to the experience I had at the Andreas Spa. My girls and I checked into the spa early and the staff had set up our lounge area with champagne, a fruit platter along with a cheese and cracker platter. Their staff was extremely attentive when catering to our needs. We all felt like we were being treated like queens! I had a 90 minute Swedish massage with Corrine. All I can say is: BEST. MASSAGE. EVER. I usually can’t fall asleep during my massages but my massage was so soothing and relaxing that I actually fell asleep! My experience was euphoric and I left the spa in a trance!

Customer Service:
The entire staff, both from the hotel and the spa went above and beyond in ensuring our stay was pleasant. As I have mentioned earlier, their customer service was always superb and they were extremely attentive when catering to our needs. The staff was professional and it felt like they were genuinely happy to serve their guests.

To the hotel & spa staff: I couldn’t have asked for a better bachelorette weekend. Please continue to do what you are doing, because guests like me truly appreciate it! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making my weekend the most memorable weekend for me and my girls!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tiffy T
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is a GEM located in the heart of Palm Springs! Beautiful property, wonderful staff, excellent location! Love the free continental breakfast in the morning. While there is no 'restaurant' on site, you are centrally located to walk to ANY eatery you choose! There is a cute pool bar and they have snacks there. This hotel is small and personal. Not over crowded like the bigger chains. My wife and I have stayed at 5 different hotels in Palm Springs. This, by far, is our favorite. We will be going back... again and again and again and etc, etc, etc.... :)

Room Tip: We stayed in a standard room on the 2nd floor. Loved the vaulted ceilings. I think next time we will do and 'executive' room just to try something new :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Skubyact
Reviewed May 14, 2014

While their location may be prime, their customer service is atrocious. Long story short, they got into a problem with Expedia handling my reservation, couldn't find resolution and ended up cancelling my reservation and subsequently left me a voice-mail that "Zack" was going to put me on a "do not rent list." He also admitted TWICE that this was an issue between the hotel and Expedia but I was "the one to be affected by it." We've been to many boutique hotels in Palm Springs and these folks have only their "policies" to ride with. No discretion whatsoever.

Too bad they lost a possible future customer and positive reviews over a $150 room. He and Nicki need help on their hospitality training.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Scapegoat51b
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I visited here with my husband for a quick getaway weekend. This hotel is in a GREAT location, but it isn't very updated. The pool area is nice, the rooms were average...the carpet looked a little old and the rooms were very dark. I'd probably not stay here again, but it is ok for a quick weekend!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple