Andreas Hotel & Spa
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$111
$90
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$196
$149
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$72
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
$134
$128
$149
$119
Orbitz.com
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$224
$159
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$305
1,351 results
All reviewscandy barlemon waterjacuzzi tubcontinental breakfastin downtown palm springsopen hoursquaint hotelhard boiled eggsheart of downtownpoolside baryogurtoutdoor fireplacegreat boutiquelocation was perfectrestaurants and shopsthe main dragpool area
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My gf and i wanted to get out of town for the week, we looked at all hotels and this hotel caught our eye! We went in with open minds and we loved the hotel! You go out one door and your in downtown! It is a very nice get away for couples that want to celebrate anniverseries, its quiet and by anything you could need! i recomend you stay here if you are looking for a good get away!The staff is wonderfull and nice and very helpfull! The 24 hour pool in the hotel also made for a peaceful place to use the hot tub or go for a latenight swim and enjoy the warm Palm Springs night .The only problem i had was the bed sheet had a stain on it, which you can resolve at the front desk.

Room Tip: i stayed in room 214 and it was very quiet, top level! you may have noise on the bottom level by the pool.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Lovely hotel in Palm Springs. Great location, especially for Thursday nights when there is a street market out the other side of the hotel. Room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The only complaint was that the lighting in the room was a bit dim for me. The pool was very nice and relaxing. The spa was also very nice. I highly recommend this hotel and spa.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank melgw
Reviewed June 16, 2013

All I have to say is Andreas Hotel and Spa is definitely the place to stay in Palm Springs! The staff was very friendly, the rooms are quaint and feel like a miniature home, the pool was open 24 hours and you are able to use the fire pits and drink wine, etc. It is in perfect walking distance to the main streets with restaurants and lounges, and the spa is beautiful and relaxing. Definitely plan on returning to this property. Stayed two nights and is well worth it!

1  Thank Haley R
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I surprised my boyfriend with a weekend getaway to Palms Springs for his birthday. I found a great deal online through Living Social so it was perfect timing! Normally when you book hotels, spas, etc. through speical deals I always expect to get mediocre treatment. Not so with Andreas! They were SO hospitible from the moment I called to set our dates!

My bf's mom wanted to also set up a surprise so she arraged with Zach to have a basket of wine, cheese, fuits, and chocolates set up in our room upon arrival. She let them put it together and it turned out great! It was an awesome added touch to the room.

Our room was awesome! Someone at the hotel even commented on how we had one of the best rooms. It had a huge jacuzzi tub and a shower for 4! :) A fireplace inside and the bed was very comfy. Right outside our room was a courtyard with a fireplace and comfy chairs / couches.

The nice added touch which I read was new was the pool bar. So nice to sit in the heat next to the pool with an ice cold pina colada without having to get someplace else.

The hotel is located just steps from the main "strip" of shopping, bars, and restaraunts. The only time we hopped in our car was to ride the tram to the top of the mountain which is only a few miles away.

We both had treatments in the spa and both enjoyed them. I had the mud wrap and my bf had his first body scrub.

Upon checking out they were great! My bf left his shirt in the closet and they were so nice to bring it out to us before we left.

Overall it was an awesome weekend in a great boutique hotel. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a fun weekend getaway without staying in a big named hotel.

Room Tip: We had a room on the corner on the 2nd floor. Very quiet and felt tucked away.
2  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Andreas Hotel and Spa for 2 nights after Memorial Day weekend. We had a quiet and wonderful time. It's convenient for all the shops, restaurants and bars. Our room was the perfect size (queen) and the secong floor was the best view of pool area. Very quiet retreat. The staff was very friendly and helpful.We found the "deal" on Living Social. Would highly recommend a weekday stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family