Andreas Hotel & Spa
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$244
  • Pool
The Monroe Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$194
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$220
$200
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$163
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
$593
$445
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$206
$139
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
$179
$289
$246
1,341 results
All reviewscandy barlemon waterjacuzzi tubcontinental breakfastin downtown palm springsopen hoursquaint hotelhard boiled eggsheart of downtownpoolside baryogurtoutdoor fireplacegreat boutiquelocation was perfectrestaurants and shopsthe main dragpool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2011

I just went to a spa day for my 60th birthday. It was fabulous! I had a wonderful massage, the noni wrap and the brightening facial. The women who provided these services were very good and treated me with respect. I think I will treat myself to this spa every year for my birthday.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank RubyTooshoes
Reviewed March 9, 2011

A perfect little hotel and spa for a 3 night girlfriends getaway. The very helpful front desk worked with me patiently to find the room that met our needs, which turned out to be a 2 bedroom with a little patio overlooking the pool. It was a quiet, childfree environment. Its own little world away from our busy lives. Spa treatments were very good. Cute little room for simple free breakfast to start the day. Walk right out the door for shopping and restaurants. Easy drive to Joshua Tree for striking scenery and hiking. We were very pleased with our stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2011

Very personal - felt like a European boutique hotel. I only wish I had time to try out the spa and the heated pool. The room was adorable, comfotable, beautifully furnished and tastefully decorated. Gilcrest & Soames amenities in the granite bathroom and the shower had such great water pressure! I loved the gas fireplace as well - with a setting for looks and another for heat. Great value and close to downtown shops and restaurants, yet every quiet. I was here on business and it was just a few blocks to the convention center. I will definitely be returning any time I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Went to Palm Springs with spouse and friend. The room we had was perfect--one king bedroom and one queen bedroom wjth fireplace with huge bathroom in between. Location is perfect too--right in the middle of downtown but without the street noise. Continental breakfast is just fine. Pool and hot tub were good, even if the weather wasn't. I have had better massages, but the price was better than most resort areas ($90/hr). Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Andreas Hotel for Valentines. He booked us a couples package in the Spa, I have to say we have visited several spas while we travel, but this by far was one of the best. From the time we checked into the spa everyone was so helpful and professional they made us feel so welcomed. We had a soak with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries massages and facials. Thank you to the staff at Andreas Spa I can't wait to come back...

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple