Palm Canyon Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Twin Palms Resort(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
V Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
Hotel California(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewspalm canyonindoor basketball courttimeshare presentationtimeshare pointsbedroom condonice resortindian canyonsgreat poolfull kitchenfitness roomminute drivepool sidelarge poolclose to downtownmountainsbldgroomy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Although it was more than a good walk out of town we thought it was fantastic and would return some time soon. Hired a car made the difference to access the surrounding tourist things for three days of a seven day stay. What a pool and a pool swim-up bar with mist to keep you cool when not in the water. The room had every thing we required to cook meals etc. Air conditioning worked well in the extreme heat, the views of the surrounding desert were such a site from every advantage point. Concierge was very helpful to make sure we made the best of our short stay. Going to the night market was very exciting and a must thing to do.

Room Tip: There was no public transport at the far end of town. Due to the heat of the day travel by car after about 9:30am. All rooms I would expect to be much the same ours was quite even though we were close by the pool at the ground flood level.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 4Keith1945
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I read a lot of the reviews before we made our trip to this resort and I was so surprised that there were so many negative reviews. I was a bit apprehensive of staying here to be truthful. By looking at the reviews I decided to call early in the morning to see if we could have a 3rd floor (top floor) and request our stay to be in the Sunrise building. We were told there would be no guarantee but when we arrived at 2:30 we got exactly what we had requested and morning sun on the balcony, shady in the afternoon. Even though we were right above the pool, it was not noisy at all with the door closed and A/C on. We had a 1 bedroom which was very spacious and the furnishings were very adequate. The pool people were very nice and brought umbrellas over for you to use and pool area kept very nice and tidy. We had such a nice stay and found everyone so nice and pleasant. Would highly recommend for a very relaxing place to stay to soak up the sun and enjoy the pool and hot tub. Why anyone would write a negative review about this place is beyond my understanding.

Room Tip: A little off the road so will need a air for getting around
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Socalgirl000
Reviewed May 31, 2013

You know, I was really startled by the negative reviews a few people left, although I do understand the vultures that look like Elvis trying to sell you a timeshare are like a bunch of bad carneys in a bad after school special. REGARDLESS, the whole feel of the place is lovely and relaxing, the pool is gorgeous and the room is extremely spacious and comfortable. I have stayed at countless hotels all around the world, and this one is one of my all-time favorites. LOVED it and was really sad to go. The service was great and everyone couldn't of been kinder and more accommodating. If you're stupid enough to leave something behind, don't check your bill on departure or are wanting some ridiculously spectacular show-stopping wallpaper don't go. If you want an awesome pool, spacious room with huge bathroom counter (handy when you are putting all your things out to get ready) and want to get excellent quality for a low price, I encourage you to book this resort. This place is AWESOME and I am a picky person whose been in more hotels all around the world than probably 99% of the population. This place is fabulous, peaceful and incredible value for the money. A+++++

Room Tip: If you have kids you may want to be close to the end with the beach on the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Angel C
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went here for Mother's Day weekend with the family, what a mistake and waste of money.

Check in: 30 minutes of wasted time, try to up sale you on their "Time Share".
Parking: Don't bring a vehicle over 6' in height for underground parking, street parking is limited.
Rooms: Old & out dated, thin ceilings, all we heard was the people above us walking around.
Pool: Best thing about this so called resort, kids enjoyed the water slide.
Location: OK, not the best by far for Palm Springs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank prosailortim
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My parents have been timeshare owners here for over 10 years. My dad and son came here for a few days last week. They checked out and headed back to Arizona and then my son realized he left his iPod on the master bathroom counter. We began callling about noon. 7 phone calls, 3 voice mails to the head of security, a voice mail to the Manager on Duty and an additional phone call to the Manager on duty later....she tells me that the iPod was not turned in by housekeeping. I asked her what was next. I file a police report and then they submit it to their insurance? She said they do not replace items left in the room. I should try my homeowners insurance...What??? This is absolutely ridiculous to me. I work in the Hospitality Industry myself and as an employee of a Hampton Inn I have never heard of such a thing.
Please check and recheck your room before you leave as you will not get anything back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family