“SO-SO”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Our group of 6 did not like that they would not give us separate bills. The service was horrible on the night we went. The food was just so-so. Would not return.

There are newer reviews for Kalura Trattoria Italiana

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I chose this restaurant as we were walking down the street in Palm Springs. It was a completely random choice. How happy were we? The food was excellent, and when I told them it was my husband's birthday, they brought a complimentary tiramisu with a candle. The service was attentive. We sat inside, although there was plenty of outdoor seating. I would definitely recommend this restaurant (next to the Plaza theater). We went early, and I would imagine that it would be much more crowded later in the evening.

1  Thank Osenior
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We sat out on the patio here and enjoyed excellent food - a risotto dish and a pasta dish with excellent wine. The service is great and the food is so good!

1  Thank travelerbuggs
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Delightful outside dining spot for a warm evening. Service is prompt and not overly intrusive. The food was simply prepared and delicious.

1  Thank fudgehaze
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We ate here twice. It is besides the Follies on the Palm Springs main strip. The pasta is cooked perfectly and the meat dishes are just a little spicy without being too much. I do not like too spicy dishes so I was able to find a sausage type pasta dish with red peppers and great tomato sauce for only $16. This a a great price for Palm Springs area. Those with Celiac problems will be happy to hear they serve GULTEN-FREE PASTA. Our friends loved this place, too.

1  Thank coastlove