“tasty and convenient - gluten free available”

Kalura Trattoria Italiana
Ranked #97 of 340 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

tasty food - convenient to the follies - gluten free was avaialble which made it all the more enjoyable for us

2  Thank joisey-joe

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had dinner at Kalura Trattoria on a busy Sunday night. The restaurant is right in front of the Theater and it is quite busy. The tables are very close together and there were heat lamps in between them, making it a challenge for the wait staff to navigate through the area. My husband had the Pizza Vegetariana, which he enjoyed and I had the Pappardelle al Telefono. The pasta was cooked perfectly and the tomato cream vodka sauce was delicious. I also had a double chocolate martini which was to die for. Nice dinner but crowded environment. The restroom situation is a bit inconvenient, as well. I had to get a key from the hostess who directed me around the corner, past Ben and Jerrys and into what looked like an empty office building where the restroom was located.

1  Thank Kelli Z
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We enjoyed a good night out for dinner with friends. This is a busy place right next to the Follies theater so a reservation is a very good idea. They are very efficient and food came quickly. The appetizers were good as was the main course for the four of us. Their wine list has a wide range of prices from $22 to $125 (I think that was the high side) but some very good value selections. Outdoor heaters if you find that necessary and they are very willing to move them around for you.

1  Thank JD419
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Average food. Lacking in taste. Service was good and atmosphere was nice. Would not go again, to disappointed in the food my company shared the same opinion.

1  Thank Windup W
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Really enjoyed this place. Good choice of items on the menu and wine list. Good service. I chose the chicken marsala and it was very good. There were 10 in our party and everyone was happy with the food. Dipping the fresh warm bread into the olive oil/balsamic mix while sipping on our wine before our food was served made the wait a pleasant experience. The restaurant is conveniently located next door to the Palm Springs Follies Theater. We will definitely return to this restaurant.

1  Thank dar r