“So so”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Glendale, California
“So so”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Average Italian food. Nothing great, nothing terrible, just average. Inside is tight and gets really hot, go outside, it's much more pleasant.

Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Amazing Italian food”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have eaten here 3 times in the last 3 years (I stop by every time we are in town) and I still always forget to share the entree so I have room for desert.
The food here is fabulous! The fresh grilled bread is delicious and their salads are very good. But the pasta is the real reason to come here. From their delicate cream sauces to spicy red sauces, it's all delicious! During our last visit, I had their rigatoni with chicken and mushroom in cream sauce and my husband had lamb with pasts. Neither of us could finish, but we kept eating even after we were full b/c it was so tasty! I highly recommend anyone who visits Palm Springs to give Kalura a try!

Visited October 2012
Lakeville, Connecticut
“Excellent, all the way around.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was traveling solo in Palm Springs last week and had a great meal at Kalura. Everything was excellent. The food was great, the service was friendly and attentive and the atmosphere is perfect. The bar and resatuarant have both in- and outdoor seating. Penne ala Norma was simple, fresh and delicious and the tiramisu was to die for. I highly recommend.

• Visited September 2012
Quebec City, Canada
“Excellent service, food okay”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Little place very charming, great service, our waiter was very kind.

My husband had the risotto of te day and said it was good. I had the veal ravioli and did not tast the veal, but it was okay.

We enjoyed our dinner anyway.

Visited September 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh and Delicious Italian”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The server made suggestions and led us in the right direction. The salad with greens was fresh and perfect for dessert weather. The carbonara pasta dish I ordered had grilled chicken, mushrooms and artichokes... I am ready to go back and order again!

Visited September 2012