“Corned Beef Hash”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic little restaurant, no frills just good quality food with a smile! I would recommend the corned beef hash!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Boy was this place packed! Great to see, but didn’t particularly love the close proximity to the tables next to us...especially when dining on the patio when it’s 100+ degrees out. Hard to hear each other over the noise, but I won’t base this review on the fact that I’m getting old :). I will however base my review on the food and service:
I liked the crab cake benedict, but the breakfast potatoes it was served with were just barely warm like they had been sitting a while. My husband ordered the Denver omelette. I asked if his potatoes were cold too and he said they were, and that the omelette was cold too - and not that flavorful. I knew he meant it when he put ketchup on his omelette (I’ve NEVER seen him do that!).

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

The food here is amazing...you eat any of the breakfasts and spend the rest of the day burning it off. The omelettes are out of this world.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Called in here for lunch while in Palm Springs and loved the vibe and service at Pinocchios.

I ordered the wrong dish in the meatloaf as I always struggle with meatloaf but the description on the menu encouraged me to have a try.

Well worth an hour of your time if you fancy hitting the champagne hard.
We went through just under 4 bottles between 2 of us and they would have kept coming if we wanted.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Good food, good service, good price, fun decor. I had breakfast there on the patio. Good spot to people watch. Large menu. My omelette was well prepared and yummy. I love their 'breakfast potatoes' very tasty, try them you will like them. Shari was my server, pleasant and friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018