“Huge portions!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Thousand Oaks, California
“Huge portions!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I scoured tripadvisor for a breakfast place while visiting Palm Springs over Mother's Day weekend. Our hotel concierge recommended it also, and since they didn't steer us wrong with dinner the night before we decided to try it. Seating is open air, but covered and so it was perfect for a mild may morning. We were surprised by the crowd for a Monday morning. That's usually a good sign. We ordered the chorizo burrito which was very good and gigantic! We also had the spinach florentine benedict and it was delicious!!! It too was also HUGE!!! Where do you even find english muffins that big?! In any case, we'll back!

Dundee, Scotland
“Eww...dirty!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We decided to give this place a go after our friends raved about the food and bottomless champagne.
We arrived to a line outside and joined them waiting for a table. Once at the front if the line we realised how chaotic it was with servers running around but we were hungry and decided to stay and eat.
The menu is like any other breakfast menu but you can tell most people were there for the cheap alcohol.
The table we were shown to was dirty and unsteady. I was also unhappy at being closer to the man sitting at the next table than I was to my Husband.
The flies were really disgusting and put me off my food.
We just wanted to pay the bill and get out of there as quickly as possible but even that was difficult as the servers were so 'busy'.
Will not be back, plenty other places in town which serve bottomless champagne with decent food.

Los Angeles, California
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Yes promised the the portions are big! The potatoes delicious! Since I had full day of driving I stuck with a cappucino but the endless bottle of Champagne looked like fun! Great service, fun decor! Get there early they close at 2pm!

Visited May 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Okay...”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Found this place on a side street one morning while searching for a real breakfast. Sat myself, had my paper and service was okay. Tourists seem to know the place, and the noise level is high, even early in the A.M. I had a combo a platter, staring with a HUGE amount of very fine French toast. In and of itself this was more than enough. I then proceeded to enjoy poached eggs on corned beef hash, with toast and their own 'special' breakfast potatoes, some of which were badly undercooked. For less than $11, it was a competent, if mediocre, experience.

Located at 134 E Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262-6431.

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge portions & Unlimited Champagne”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We were all hungry and had no idea where to go until we spied Pinocchio's. What a great find! Neither one of the three of us could eat all of our meals and we loved the bottomless champagne. We decided that the next time we went back that we would take a limo and spend the day eating, drinking and people watching.