“Fun place, but noisy.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I had a half crab salad sandwich on wheatberry bread and a half portion of the Cobb salad for under $10 that was great! The crab was the real thing, with a splash of lemon, cheese, avocado, lettuce and tomato, and the salad was huge and tasty.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The prices here are reasonable for breakfast...lunch is less reasonable. What initially made us stop here was the seemingly fun Palm Springs atmosphere...there was out-door seating and the crowd looked very happy to be there. Thus, we decided to try it out. However, breakfast was rather disappointing...the eggs were fair and the bacon a little tough. And I miss hash browns.

The atmosphere I was seeking quickly dissipated after being seated. It felt very crowded...there were lots of tables close together. And even though we were eating in an area open to the fresh air, I didn't really feel I was outdoors...it was more like I was in an open garage.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Pinocchio's is a must see while you're in Palm Springs. Yes, while there is quite a wait to get a table for brunch during the weekend, it is totally worth it. There are usually quite a few people standing under the water mists waiting for their names to be called. The hostess was very nice and the ambiance is buzzing with lots of conversations going at once. If you are in a hurry, don't go there as even when you sit, it takes quite a while to get your food. But as there is so many cool and quirky people to observe all around you, you don't even care the wait. The food is plentiful and yummy. I ordered a two egg omelet and the size of it made me think they probably heard me ordering a 5 eggs one. They serve these delicious Pinocchio's potatoes and toasts as well. For those who drink alcohol, they offer a $4 champagne bottle. Though I heard it's not Dom Perignon, it is so worth the four bucks! The waiters are nice and if you get lucky, you might be the chosen one for when they crank up the music and pick one guest to dance with one waiter. Salsa, rumba, not sure. What I am sure if that it was a very enjoyable brunch time, food, ambiance and people watch. Good times!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place is busy open for breakfast and lunch food is delicious and inexpensive very busy raucous atmosphere we were here during Labor day weekend. Even though packed did not have to wait to long for a table. Bloody Marys are HUGE for 3.95 and the unlimited champagne is a major deal. They will keep bring you bottles for as long as you want to drink. Great for friends going out and want a good fun brunch. They speak English, French, Dutch and German and Spanish. The owners are European that know how to take care of their customers

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Servings are huge, food is good, so is service. You have to pick your day to go. We prefer quiet and it can attract a noisy crowd on weekends. Also the bottomless champagne raises the noise level. I recommend going at 1 or 1:30 when it thins out.